2 night

I live a mile and a bit from the parking lot. I definately want in on one of these. What nights do you usually ride. Have to sneak out past the wife though. HAHA. Or just head over from work.

Ah, sorry Shaggz. I'll post up next time, it was a last minute thing....

I am going to try and get up there two or three days a week (maybe twice during the week and once on the weekend), I hate road riding at night so I will try to do some more mtb instead. More fun anyway!

I don't have a specific day planned, although if others are interested I would be down for say every Tues or whatever.

Let me know what works.

Dave

why? you always cancel :p
Ouch :getsome: You guys go out way too early for me :mad:

No worries, Dave. I took my bike with me on the off chance that Brad was able to go out. TBH, I heard back from him late in the day, and at that point, it slipped my mind to ask you. Next Monday and Tuesday will be out for me, let me see what I can coordinate up North with Brad, and we can shoot for another day.

Ouch :getsome: You guys go out way too early for me :mad:

No worries, Dave. I took my bike with me on the off chance that Brad was able to go out. TBH, I heard back from him late in the day, and at that point, it slipped my mind to ask you. Next Monday and Tuesday will be out for me, let me see what I can coordinate up North with Brad, and we can shoot for another day.

Wed. and Thurs should be good for me next week.

tuesday, 10/7, ramapo

tuesday. 715pm. ramapo. soccer field lot. up and back, either to top of skyline or just to the lake, I'm fine either way. might be able to do a bit earlier, but not sure. PM for more details and time discussion.

And justice for all........

REMEMBER THIS???????????

......Here are a couple of shots.
SANY0004.jpg

SANY0007.jpg

So after 7+ months of waiting, the big brown truck delivered this today!!!!

jamisindabox.jpg

This calls from some :popcorn:

Jamis finally did the right thing and exchanged my broken frame for...

...wait for it...............................

a COMPLETE BIKE!!!! :popcorn:

a Jamis Dragon One

and I get to keep my old parts!!!....so I guess I am now in the market for a FRAME :popcorn:

I get to build a backup of my backup bike or something like that, at this point I dont know what will be my main bike, as I could never get ride of my 26er even if it is a Zombie ;)

I guess good things come to those who wait......patience is a virtue they say...

too bad the trails are friggin wet, or I would've taken it out tomorrow!!

So I am back in the COOL GUYS CLUB :rolleyes:

Nice! With your track record, you should have it built up and ready to ride by August.:D

Only you could end up with a full bike replacement AND that bike be an upgrade to the one you broke :rolleyes: I sure hope you buy lottery tickets.

I was looking at a picture of the Dragon One...notice the reinforcement at the down tube/head tube junction? :cool:

Welcome back to the cool kids club. Let me know when you want to introduce her to Mahlon...

09_dragononee.jpg

Nice! With your track record, you should have it built up and ready to ride by August.:D

Nah! If it looks like that is gonna' happen, bring the box 'n bike to my house Rogelio and I will build her up for you....I certainly have the time. Seriously.

Nah! If it looks like that is gonna' happen, bring the box 'n bike to my house Rogelio and I will build her up for you....I certainly have the time. Seriously.

thanks, but it will be ready for this weekend fo shu!
It comes with the water ski adaptor :rolleyes::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom