Cranks Around the Campfire Mountain Biking Festival

Record registrations so far! Almost 150 campers! Thanks to everyone for registering so far! T-shirt sales close at the end of June but there will be a limited number onsite for sale. We cannot accept anymore rvs or travel trailers at this point, we have reached our capacity. Look for ticket info for our Saturday night BBQ from Rolling with Our Hoagies. Will be posted soon. PM me with any questions!

Register here

Last edited:
One Camping trailer spot just opened up. Act fast! Also, online t-shirt sales end June 30th. After that you will only be able to buy them onsite and we will have a limited number.

We extended the online t-shirt sales until the end of the day on July 5th due to the high demand. Approaching 200 campers on bikereg! Get in soon to secure your spot because for the first time Cranks may sell out!

Did you reach out to vendors especially ones with any demos if there is such a thing lol? I will be around to help but will be sleeping in my bed thank you, lol!

Did you reach out to vendors especially ones with any demos if there is such a thing lol? I will be around to help but will be sleeping in my bed thank you, lol!
Working on it Matty! Not a whole lot of demos out there right now. Appreciate the help, thanks!

@DanBrodeen
How may campers have registered in the past? 2019?
In 2019 we had 142 preregistered campers. That did not include under 18 campers. So about 200 total campers. We are at 183 with 50 days left to register. Typically we get the majority of our registrations the last 10 days before the event so having this many so far is awesome!

We extended the online t-shirt sales until the end of the day on July 5th due to the high demand. Approaching 200 campers on bikereg! Get in soon to secure your spot because for the first time Cranks may sell out!

In as a newbie for day trips. !

Thanks for extending so I can get a T-shirt.

Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 9.50.20 AM.png

Hope you all had a great Independence Day!

One of our traditions we keep at Cranks Around the Campfire is our opening ceremony on Saturday morning during the festival. The flag ceremony is an important part of daily routine for both the military and youth organizations like the Scouts. We hope that you not only join us for the festival this August but get up a little earlier to join us in honoring our flag and freedom at our opening ceremony.
Flag Ceremonies

First timer will be there for day trips.

Is there specific parking or easy to just show up and follow the signs ?

Back
Top Bottom