08-06-08 6-Mile Run video...

BiknBen

More experimentation at 6-mile on Wednesday. The Halter's crew was very thin this day. Just Tony (parabola07) and myself.

I've covered the mic on the helmet-cam. Less wind noise but you can still pick up voices and talking. The wind noise now is just from the air hitting the body of the cam itself I guess. Nothing I can do about that.

Be sure to watch to the end. Tony and I were having mixed results on the log rollers.

Thanks to GlancingAft for suggesting Blip.tv. We'll see how this one looks compared to YouTube.

http://biknben.blip.tv/file/1153412/

Last edited:

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Very nice.

I remember when I used to chuckle sometimes as I hit the ground. Then I stopped healing so fast...good for you Ben!

BiknBen

Note that ben is on a full ridgid bike.

Yeah but it's a 29r so it just rolls over everything. ;)

I have to say, I'm liking the little stunts that are found throughout the park. Challenging enough that not everyone can do them but without a high price of failure.

THATmanMANNY

I have to say, I'm liking the little stunts that are found throughout the park. QUOTE]

DITTO. I only started getting into into Mtb'ing this past year and started riding here only 10 months ago. I now can live up to the jumps and log rides. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to come out on a TM day!

I would say great video but I can't cause I'm at work! But I'll say it anyways.... GREAT VIDEO cause Im sure it will be when I get home to check it.

P.S. I have nothing to do at work. Well I do but it blows. So post away Manny post away.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Damn, I got left on the cutting room floor, you two blasted by me on the flat section of the Red trail. Maybe next time I'll have 15 sec of fame. :D

Nice Vid.

Tim

BiknBen

Damn, I got left on the cutting room floor, you two blasted by me on the flat section of the Red trail. Maybe next time I'll have 15 sec of fame. :D

Nice Vid.

Tim

I'm not sure where that was. I doubt I'd recognize you anyway. Only saw you once before I believe. If you see me again, feel free to holla. I'm in the MTBNJ kit expecting to see folks on the board.

I don't have the cam on full-time so it's likely I don't have video of you at all. I turn it on for the more entertaining sections.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Nice!

Great video! Makes me want to pack the car and head out right now(instead of finishing cleaning my basement).

Madness

Good vid Ben...... I am glad to see I am not the only one who is having some troubles with those log rides. Old age and shitty health insurance has made me double think doing them alot lately......lol

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
nice video, this seems like you are ging faster than the last. Everybody has their days with those logs, everyone.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
im planning on trying to find this "new" trail that was in the video. is it at the end of the blue double track on the canal side? and then i just peel off to the right?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions