Norm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• whats your problem, man?i dont make post that just for the heck of it. it just beats sitting in class listening to some old lady lecture about human anatomy. if you could stop thatd be cool. if not, 30 might be attainable sometime in my later 20's. the real reason is yes, i want 30 so i can make a bike listing. right now i have no bike to ride because i bought one that didnt fit. if you stopped deleting my post, it would enable me to potentially get back on a bike and enjoy riding again. this site is about people coming together to do just that right?
    Hi Norm,
    Eric Hammarberg AKA Hammarhead. I am very interested in joining the team. I live in Maplewood, ride offroad year round, do the H2H Series and Mooch until this year! Currently Cat 2 50+ and need to move up to Cat 1 next year. I like riding all over NJ, especially in the north and also ride everywhere I travel to. Please let me know if you have room or if there is a glimmer of interest in my joining. EHammarberg@ThorntonTomasetti.com. Thanks!
    Hey Norm, just wanted to say congrtatulations on I guess your first road win. Great job ! Getting up at 4 in the morning really pays off. Also I see that under my Avatar it says "Sport" wonder how that happened but I figured I would let you know that I will be moving up for next season.I have a chance for an overall podium or I would do it now. Also thanks for running a great site !
    Willy
    You know Joe, next to you I'm the funniest MF'r I know. I hope I keep you somewhat amused. I'm typing this shot on my iPhone laughing hard enough for snot to be leaking from my nose. I'm guessing no one else finds it funny, but hell Lenny Bruce was decades ahead of the curve.
    Hey Norm,

I have limited internet skills but I am easy to train so if I can help with any of the MTBNJ tasks that you'd like to jettison or share, let me know.

Kevin
    Hi Norm,
    Eric Hammarberg AKA Hammarhead. I am very interested in joining the team. I live in Maplewood, ride offroad year round, do the H2H Series and Mooch. Currently Cat 2 50+. I like riding all over NJ, especially in the north and also ride everywhere I travel to. Please let me know if you have room or if there is a glimmer of interest in my joining. EHammarberg@ThorntonTomasetti.com. Thanks!
    Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    May 2010 bring many Miles of Smiles in your cycling adventures. See you out there on the trais...Matt
    Hi Norm, My name is Mike Regan from Saddle Brook Nj and im seriously interested in joining your team, im a hard worker and willing to do what is needed to help progress the sport.
    Hey Norm:

this is Emrah. I talked to Keith about your ride at Stephens the other day. I showed up at the wrong place so I could not get to ride with you guys.

Keith told me that you guys talked about my son possibly joining your MTBNJ team. You might know he is 10 years old and national 4th this year in CO. He is leading the 10-14 Cat3 group this year in H2H. He would be a great asset to the team.

Let me know if you can take him in.

My cell number is 908-619-5380
    im really digging the new set up and all the new features you guys added to the site...its 100 times cooler now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom