Blue action

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
So my buddy got that "Helmet Strap" that Jeff recomended on his video thread.
We gave it a try with the older version of the Canon camera. I don't know if it is the camera or that Blue is more rocky, but the vid came out a bit shaky...

FYI...u might get dizzy :D

about 9 mins....good thing we ran out of space on the SD card.:rolleyes:
Shot on all 3 Stinger Sections, Limbo, Upper Sis, Sis and Criss Cross

I still got to play with the resolution on my video editing software :hmmm:

http://elzoller.blip.tv/#1359497

J-Dro

Nice! That reminds me that I'm way overdue for a trip to Blue. Looks like you guys had a blast.

What video editing software are you using? Most likely you can tweak it for better quality.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Nice! That reminds me that I'm way overdue for a trip to Blue. Looks like you guys had a blast.

What video editing software are you using? Most likely you can tweak it for better quality.

ULEAD DVD MOVIE FACTORY 5SE (came free with my video cam)
I tried a higher resolution then I lost audio, then different format and the screen got all funky like stretched vertically :hmmm:

Blue is always a BLAST ;)

J-Dro

ULEAD DVD MOVIE FACTORY 5SE (came free with my video cam)
I tried a higher resolution then I lost audio, then different format and the screen got all funky like stretched vertically :hmmm:

I don't know how the settings on ULEAD work, but when you render your file, do you have an option to set the video bitrate? It might be buried in the advanced options or something. Try setting that to around 2000 kbps before you convert the video. The file will be bigger but it should have smoother video.

idbrian

Crotch Rot
So the Monster re-route is complete? How was the re-route?

Nevermind, just saw your other thread.

Top Bottom