This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

This thread is still alive?

View attachment 129353

Meanwhile (wives of) investment bankers are still lining up for food daily. I got my fifth online grocery delivery Wednesday and, here's the sweet part, the driver arrived 8 seconds before I returned from my lunch ride. Now there are 18 items in my target.com cart waiting for it to fill up (It's an EOQ thing, you would understand...)

first off: there looks to be just as many men on that line... so let's say "spouses of investment bankers" instead

second: that looks like westfield but i'm assuming they are doing the same thing as the Florham park TJ's... which is limit the number of people in the store (hence the line) and everyone on that line gives plenty of space to each other. (it moves pretty fast) TJs is pretty much the only place we're buying food from.

third: BEST CHEESE... i recommend the triple-cream brie.

Possible explanation for so many asymptomatic cases - cross immunity with common cold coronaviruses. I'm basically immune to cold viruses - used to get bad colds every year, then they gradually got milder, now I haven't had one in years. Am I immune to covid??

Attachments

• PIIS0092867420306103 (1).pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
In other delightful news, a colleague I work with (virtually) every day just had a positive diagnosis. He's one of the few who goes into one of our sites periodically so they're trying to arrange a deep clean and find out where he was exactly. That seems like a bit of overkill as he hasn't been there in 96hrs.

I hope he lets us know how he thinks he got it. I'm guessing his spouse is a healthcare provider.

Sadly, that's not gonna work out. April 24 post. 7 day moving average is about 1k/day. Gradually trending down. 150k? 175?

Recalled that when I was updating my sheet this morning.

Daily deaths for US - excluding PR, guam, and a few others.

1590505116168.png

Currently running about 20,000 new cases per day. Lower or higher by July 4th?

1590505379087.png

Currently running about 20,000 new cases per day. Lower or higher by July 4th?
Just my opinion.
Higher... GA gave us false hopes. Ppl were not going out despite opening up.
Missouri is an indicator of things to come and Brazil is letting us know, temp has nothing to do with this virus spread.

Without a foolproof test and trace, we're fucked until a vaccine comes along.

Just my opinion.
Higher... GA gave us false hopes. Ppl were not going out despite opening up.
Missouri is an indicator of things to come and Brazil is letting us know, temp has nothing to do with this virus spread.

Without a foolproof test and trace, we're fucked until a vaccine comes along.

Who says "people are not going out" in Georgia?
What does Missouri have to do with anything? And even if it did, new cases/deaths/hospitalizations are all declining.
Brazil is in their winter for the next 3 months.

Three strikes, you're out!

Who says "people are not going out" in Georgia?
What does Missouri have to do with anything? And even if it did, new cases/deaths/hospitalizations are all declining.
Brazil is in their winter for the next 3 months.

Three strikes, you're out!
CNN reported no change in GA economy since opening up
Missouri salon workers said they were wearing masks and a shield but came down with the virus.
Brazil coldest days starts in June avg at around 66 degrees... Blurrrrr

Missouri salon workers said they were wearing masks and a shield but came down with the virus.

Fake news.
Anecdote and/or fake news.
Brazil is behind the rest of the world but new cases/deaths already declining.

PS did you get your antibody test results yet??

Back
Top Bottom