This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Interesting - so just a twist on this - say on day 1 with 10 cases we shut everything down.
a month later - it is basically gone. then the revisionists could say we did it for nothing.
Somewhere in week two this was predicted - that there was no real reason. except we saw what
happened in italy, their active case load peaked in ~5 weeks. We are 8 weeks in, and active cases
has not peaked. So yes, we are controlling the spread.

Was it worth it? Did/are we saving people? Different discussion, but what we are doing had the intended result.
Italy's deaths per 1M is more than twice that of USA, even tho we have more cases per 1M.

View attachment 128349

View attachment 128348

Didn't they basically do this in New Zealand?

it was obviously developed here and planted in China as an economic weapon. Anyone can see that. Problem is they never expected China to lie about it and do nothing. So we’ve gotten what we deserve. Although it seems to affect us less severely

How’d I do?

Textbook, splendid! Could elaborate a little bit more the 'do nothing' part though...

Textbook, splendid! Could elaborate a little bit more the 'do nothing' part though...

"Intentionally hid their response when they realized it was a targeted attack, to spread it throughout the world.
It is obvious with their population density and resources that they have a viable treatment and vaccine, and that their numbers
are a smoke screen used in their ongoing campaign of deceit and deception"

"Intentionally hid their response when they realized it was a targeted attack, to spread it throughout the world.
It is obvious with their population density and resources that they have a viable treatment and vaccine, and that their numbers
are a smoke screen used in their ongoing campaign of deceit and deception"
Impressive! You did not disappoint!

NJ singletrack obstacles: roots, rocks, and piss bottles!

I can't begin to understand why you would pee in a bottle and leave it there if you are in the woods...

“reported an inordinate amount of urine and feces being left behind in the parks in water bottles"
How can you leave feces in a water bottle? It must get awful messy! :eek:

I can't picture how they're going to deal with this issue. Open the parks, but not the bathrooms. But if bathrooms are open, how do they maintain hygiene? Tough problem.

Yesterday, I ordered groceries online from Target at lunch and they arrived by dinner. First time, pretty cool.

I had tried to order Whole Wallet from Amazon Prime, but couldn’t get a delivery window in 11 tries. I’ve got all the time in the world…

Target subcontracts the picking at a store 4 miles away and delivery to Shipt, which tacks on $10 delivery charge for a $80 order. Quite a few items, like all the meat, were out of stock when they picked the order in the afternoon. They let me know about some substitutions they could make and I spoke to Katie, the shopper. She also called after dumping the 8 bags outside the door. They recommended a minimum $8 online gratuity, when the transaction was complete. It was worth more.

The harder goods like sponges, plastic bags and tissues are arriving Thursday, which is fine. One big plus, in case you don’t have “Fuck Everybody” money, is the lower prices on Target.com. Already spent on new MTB parts, doe.

URA MORON DEZERVIT 94560920_2671887489587673_2428664290601861120_o.jpg

If I died after injecting disinfectant, how could I call a lawyer?
some sort of trickery, obvi..

it’s like that disclaimer on the erry 2 minutes drug commercials: don’t take sukumimiab if you’re allergic to sukumimiab. Ummm, ok

Back
Top Bottom