State Park Closures AND Reopenings!

I liked the unknown comic appearance

MPPttI.gif

speaking of face covers. losing weight and not having shopped for sweats in years, they're all falling down. NP, I'll get some elastic to fix them plus the kids are doing crafts. go so amazon to order what used to be called underwear elastic. EVERY SINGLE ONE is all labeled "ideal for making masks", double $ what I imagined it would be and shipping from China with 3 week delivery. really? how are the frigging weasels this fast? I guess I'll be holding up my sweats with one had for a bit

oh yeah, the grocery store was out of TP, limes, bird seed today.

Edit: I beat the bastards. apparently you can't make masks with 3/4" elastic so it is still $4.99 and you can buy as much as you want. HA!
PS: the imagination of the weasels seem to be limited to elastic that goes around your ears and not behind your head.

Last edited:
I misunderstood when they said you could use a bandanna.

banana protection.jpg

Have been using my winter cycling neck/face warmer. Seems to work plus I get to look like a "cool" cyclist even when I'm not riding. Can you believe this is how we have to say hello to our daughter?! And from outside. This sucks.....

2020.jpg

It's official.

NJ State Parks and Forestry State Park Closure Official Announcement

SPFullClosure.jpg

What's the plan when they put the lock down on our public trail systems? Where are the "alternative" trails and how to we game the system? Who's got the lowdown on the locals only trails in your area? Grab your rigid forks and unite!

I leave you with a little poem.

First they came for the Roadies, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Roadie.

Then they came for the Gravel Riders, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Gravel Rider.

Then they came for the Fat Bikers, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Fat Biker.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Last edited:
It's coming. You know its coming. The writing is on the wall (i should say, the bennies/pennies are crowding the lots).

What's the plan when they put the lock down on our public trail systems? Where are the "alternative" trails and how to we game the system? Who's got the lowdown on the locals only trails in your area? Grab your rigid forks and unite!

I leave you with a little poem.

First they came for the Roadies, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Roadie.

Then they came for the Gravel Riders, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Gravel Rider.

Then they came for the Fat Bikers, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Fat Biker.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

I'm betting the same. Seems like they will just close the lots. If you can ride your bike to the trails or find a different parking spot then game on!

I'm betting the same. Seems like they will just close the lots. If you can ride your bike to the trails or find a different parking spot then game on!
I'm gonna say the Park is closed, trails and all. Allowing people to use trails but not the parking lot pushes people to park in residential areas, which would not be a good idea.

I will also say that if you have a stealthy way to get into a park, once on the trails your presence will be off the radar of law enforcement.

apparently the word on facebook is the state is shutting down parks today, the state is updating the website now

IMO this is directly related to Boris being put into the ICU. The rich old people are realizing that their money doesn’t give them immunity and now they are scared AF. If Boris dies all hell will break loose.

Back
Top Bottom