The Social Distancing in Isolation Contest & Never-ending Peter Pan Positivity Parlay

3/23
Got out, barely. That is some soul crushing weather. However, keeping it positive, our town was able to collect the garbage today. Fine work they are doing, excellence in all respects. Please raise my taxes and give yourselves a raise. And hopefully pickup recycling tomorrow.

I especially like the can placement after completion; just showing how much they DGAF. Nice touch, especially today, allowing it fill up with rainwater so I can soak the lower half of my body even moreso pulling it back. Nice clean can, and I can plausibly deny my flulike symptoms are COVID. Thanks again!

View attachment 122675View attachment 122676'

More tales of Iris, the crack ho tenant, please. I will be in Edison at Dad's later today, but wont be stopping by ur place.

Reactions: w_b
12C81038-F8A7-4B76-9B6B-2893E234F2A8.png
12 weeks?!?!? Im looking to be going in 6-8.
For road 6-8 weeks sounds in line(just be careful not to fall-stating the obvious) You already have a great fitness base and should recover quickly. I would think you have strong muscle and skeletal makeup as you deadlift in excess of 500 pounds. If I even tried to deadlift half of that, this would happen?. Wishing you a quick recovery.

Last edited:
View attachment 122730
For road 6-8 weeks sounds in line(just be careful not to fall-stating the obvious) You already have a great fitness base and should recover quickly. I would think you have strong muscle and skeletal makeup as you deadlift in excess of 500 pounds. If I even tried to deadlift half of that, this would happen?. Wishing you a quick recovery.

Thanks Vic.

Plan in place already once PT starts. 7 days a week practice will be in session

So.. we are in this for the long haul from what it seems.

There is no shortage of negativity, so let’s leave that in other threads.

lets try and post a photo a day of something that is keeping you going.

perhaps something small. It could be something that inspires you, an act of kindness or love.

yes, it’s gonna be that kind of thread.

I’ll start with this photo of my dog in front of our new wood burning fireplace insert. We installed it last week and it’s been the only source of heat for our house since.

my family loves it. It’s warm glow and hypnotic movements have a calming impact.

724CFEEA-C56D-4591-9AAD-98C19B757DAC.jpeg

So.. we are in this for the long haul from what it seems.

There is no shortage of negativity, so let’s leave that in other threads.

lets try and post a photo a day of something that is keeping you going.

perhaps something small. It could be something that inspires you, an act of kindness or love.

yes, it’s gonna be that kind of thread.

I’ll start with this photo of my dog in front of our new wood burning fireplace insert. We installed it last week and it’s been the only source of heat for our house since.

my family loves it. It’s warm glow and hypnotic movements have a calming impact.

View attachment 122732
It already exists

I closed myself off from the gym before the state did because they're breeding grounds for viruses under normal circumstances. I love riding but I also love my strength training.
On my local trail I can do a handful of things but I built mobile parallel bars to do more. The dog park up there is closed so it's fairly quiet and I get to be outside for fresh air so it's a win win.
20200319_160939.jpg
20200319_160947.jpg

Have you been in the thread? I am doing my best to squash negativity and anyone who doesn’t compile gets either hidden or banned. @Norm can confirm. This is 100% the most positive thing I have ever done on this site.
Ah. I have to look. Not sure why I hadn’t. If this indeed a duplicate, moderators can delete. Otherwise play on.

Been working on this for a few weeks now, and will still have another few weeks of work to do, but with @ANWjrWill's ninja gym closed and competitions canceled for while, the planning of this worked out well in terms of timing...

Backyard build 1.jpg

Backyard build 2.jpg

Backyard build 3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom