6 Mile Run Conditions

Do you think 6 mile will be ok to ride tomorrow afternoon? I know it rained yesterday but I think the forecast for today and tmw look dry and sunny. I'm not sure how long the trails take to dry up enough to ride on.

Do you think 6 mile will be ok to ride tomorrow afternoon? I know it rained yesterday but I think the forecast for today and tmw look dry and sunny. I'm not sure how long the trails take to dry up enough to ride on.

No. Basically from now until next April, don't ride unless it's frozen solid

Glad this was posted- considering it is not going below 32 degrees over the next few days I thought we could get a few days of not having to worry about the freeze thaw- that being said we did get a fair amount of rain and I doubt it is drying up much.

So I guess an 8am Thanksgiving morning ride is out of the question?

Ride off all the food you ate on Friday morning. That temp drop looks very good, but get there when it’s dawn. Once the sun comes up it will be very sloppy in the fields. So you are racing time. 8/8:30 and it will start to get too soft in the fields.

wow, 6mr is already a poop fest? Was planning to go there on my day off tomorrow
Need to be in the area, so I guess it will be it's polar opposite sibling, Sourlands

wow, 6mr is already a poop fest? Was planning to go there on my day off tomorrow
Need to be in the area, so I guess it will be it's polar opposite sibling, Sourlands
It might be OK.. I haven't done a loop in a week or so.. I've just been digging and the soil is pretty water logger for sure.

Just done, 3/5, no grease just a few regular soft spots. If more any rain today no good for tomorrow. Jdog and crew cleaning up 27 side red. Jorba money well spent, go and support if you haven't already this year. Also watch dem beavers.
IMG_20191127_105911.jpg
IMG_20191127_110637.jpg
IMG_20191127_105219.jpg

conditions should be ok for dawn patrol tomorrow AM right? hardly a drizzle this afternoon, and breezy overnight hopefully will dry things out.

went out at 0630 did blue white red from canal and conditions were eh, some spots perfect some greasy, id skip it for today or if you wanted to try make it a late afternoon ride.

Attachments

• 20191128_071132.jpg
    20191128_071132.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 148
  • 20191128_065446.jpg
    20191128_065446.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 143
So around noon might be a bad idea?
you could try it, might be ok. very hard to gauge conditions with the ground not absorbing any water and having to rely on the sun and breeze to evaporate the water.. but we should have both of that today so that would make the late afternoon for best possible outcome.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions