JH Preeride Sunday 9/14 @ 1:30

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
We're going to try this again. I'm riding the race course tomorrow at 1:30. It will be a very casual ride. The more the merrier. It's going to be a very mixed group. The course is about 7 miles long. We may do a little extra depending how it goes. Just let me know if you're interested.

S

steve-sidsbikes.com

Thanks for setting up a pre-ride of race course but I won't be able to make it at that hour. Is anyone that know's the course going to be riding around 9am?

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
Thanks for setting up a pre-ride of race course but I won't be able to make it at that hour. Is anyone that know's the course going to be riding around 9am?

There will be a few guys up there in the morning working out race course logistics and hanging signs. They can definitely help direct you, but that's all I know of for tomorrow.

S

steve-sidsbikes.com

Thanks again! Good luck with the race next week.

scotth

Hello All,

How does this race course compare to the Ringwood course in terms of difficulty? Ringwood was my first MTB race this will be my second. I've never been to JH before so I was a little curious. Thanks.

Regards,

Scott

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
Hello All,

How does this race course compare to the Ringwood course in terms of difficulty? Ringwood was my first MTB race this will be my second. I've never been to JH before so I was a little curious. Thanks.

Regards,

Scott

technical and rocky like Ringwood. The trails are much tighter, though. Less doubletrack than ringwood.

monteverest

Thanks for the great ride. I really gassed the second half of the ride but the course is challenging and terrific. See everyone next weekend (when I'll appear as a spectator)

DownhillR3

Bummer I missed sundays ride. Anyone want to ride sometime this week, would like to get over there before Sunday.

MMuller

I'm looking at checking it out around 3 tomorrow (Tuesday) for a moderate get to know the park ride. Never like riding a new place alone, escpecially when it's techy so hope to see some people there.

Top Bottom