I’m out guys. Norm doesn’t like me and I can’t change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
“But if you walk into someone's kitchen when they are eating breakfast and piss in their corn flakes, don't act so surprised when someone punches you in the nuts.”

Am I the only one who would like a t shirt with the statement on it.

Steevil Kneevil @ AllHailtheBlackMarket probably has one in the works.

In my other hobby we deal with tons of trash talk as well as boobs that seem to know it all when it comes to wheeling, wrenching and or product yet have never owned a Jeep (or similar vehicle). I can't tell you how many times someone has argued what trail I was in a picture when I was there and took the said picture. It can be quite frustrating when trying to get a straight answer on something in a forum...etc. That being said my buddy Daryl made a video a few years back that sheds light on this in a humorous way.

Hope you all enjoy the share, if not I will blame it on the winter and the fact that you don’t have good winter riding shoes (need a recommendation?).

In my other hobby we deal with tons of trash talk as well as boobs that seem to know it all when it comes to wheeling, wrenching and or product yet have never owned a Jeep (or similar vehicle). I can't tell you how many times someone has argued what trail I was in a picture when I was there and took the said picture. It can be quite frustrating when trying to get a straight answer on something in a forum...etc. That being said my buddy Daryl made a video a few years back that sheds light on this in a humorous way.

Hope you all enjoy the share, if not I will blame it on the winter and the fact that you don’t have good winter riding shoes (need a recommendation?).

BS, he totally aired down for that.

My woodworking thread I'm gonna teach you fuckers how to do a tapered sliding dovetail with a chisel, dado plane, and a slim jim

@Miracle Max Saved Norm's Ride Today , was this one of your woodworking projects?

measure twice Cut Once 1.jpg

Last edited:
in log form or lumber? is this guy cereal

Log. If you have a chainsaw gig, you're welcome to come cut it in my lawn. I only ask for for three 3inch thick boards. In hindsight I should have cut a 16 foot section of the trunk so I could have sold it locally.

It was such a beautiful tree and healthy. At it's peek it was around 97 feet and about 25 feet from my house. That said, it was leaning and weighted toward my house. Had to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom