Booby traps in South Mountain

If you have any info:

Captain Vito D'Alessio from our Criminal Investigation, Detective Bureau is conducting an investigation into this matter. The Detective Bureau has followed up immediately and we will also be increasing patrols and taking other proactive measures in that area. If you have further information or concerns please contact Capt. D'Alessio at (973) 621-4220.

I think whatever we can all do to support the Watchung MTB trail effort in Union, which is practically a stone's throw across I 78 from SoMo should help our cause in Essex. If we can make it work really well at a neighboring park in a county that was once anti-bike, it will go a long way to deconstructing the various falacies that are currently getting in the way of logic in Essex.

I think whatever we can all do to support the Watchung MTB trail effort in Union, which is practically a stone's throw across I 78 from SoMo should help our cause in Essex. If we can make it work really well at a neighboring park in a county that was once anti-bike, it will go a long way to deconstructing the various falacies that are currently getting in the way of logic in Essex.

Except that it's a totally different bunch of clowns in Essex County, who are totally corrupt and not interested in finding middle ground.
Has anyone seen that new "recreation complex" at the bottom of Hilltop? You can tell its Joe D's pet project, a complete waste of taxpayer money to support some "special interest" somewhere. It's like the bridge to nowhere, in playground form. Bocce courts in the middle of nowhere?! Makes perfect sense to spend millions of dollars to raze open space for a set of bocce courts.

Except that it's a totally different bunch of clowns in Essex County, who are totally corrupt and not interested in finding middle ground.
Has anyone seen that new "recreation complex" at the bottom of Hilltop? You can tell its Joe D's pet project, a complete waste of taxpayer money to support some "special interest" somewhere. It's like the bridge to nowhere, in playground form. Bocce courts in the middle of nowhere?! Makes perfect sense to spend millions of dollars to raze open space for a set of bocce courts.
Kj5tPs.gif

Has anyone seen that new "recreation complex" at the bottom of Hilltop? You can tell its Joe D's pet project, a complete waste of taxpayer money to support some "special interest" somewhere.

Don't get me started with Joe D. What about McLoone's Boathouse restaurant that was build with tax dollars and Joe D give his Buddy a sweetheart lease that will take 100 years to pay off the construction cost.

Back
Top Bottom