Booby traps in South Mountain

I Ride Bikes

I guess he's willing to sacrafice a few trail runners by clothes lining them in the process of getting back at the terrible destructive mountain bikes.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey folks, lets take the high road. If we learned anything from Watchung is that things don't get accomplished from petty name calling. I'm not saying attending freeholder meetings is a guaranteed thing but let the law enforcement handle the actions of a crazy local. Lets move on please.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maybe I missed a post here or there. But is there any proof that this guy put booby traps on the trail? People are actually advocating hurting his business because he doesn't like to see bikes on trails where bikes are not allowed?

solorider

Invite the guy for a beer. Hear his side of it and find some common ground. Let him know the cops are involved and it would be in everyone's best interest to coexist. I'm sure he has some convoluted reason behind his actions, maybe a biker kicked his dog, who knows...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Invite the guy for a beer. Hear his side of it and find some common ground. Let him know the cops are involved and it would be in everyone's best interest to coexist. I'm sure he has some convoluted reason behind his actions, maybe a biker kicked his dog, who knows...

Before I removed his personal information, I scrolled through his Facebook stuff. Dude is a racist, and I would just as soon share a conversation with him as stick my dick in a blender.

Kaleidopete

I don't know this park, but when I looked it up it never mentions you can ride bikes here,
although their official map shows someone on a bicycle. What's up?

gtluke

The Moped
I don't know this park, but when I looked it up it never mentions you can ride bikes here,
although their official map shows someone on a bicycle. What's up?

That map pre dates the reinforcement of a 100 year old bike ban. The law was written to keep penny farthings off the picnic fields. But it was forgotten about until the 90s

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
10 years ago (give or take) there were mid-week training crits on some of the paved roads in SoMo.

My main recollection is that the pavement was less than ideal for such an activity, to put it mildly.

Top Bottom