Straight Edge, French Press & Nick David

NickDavid

Just chillin' before the bar.

2007-12-7_Ten_Pnd_Bust_Richard_D_Hamilton.jpg

anrothar

entirely thrilled
Just chillin' before the bar.

2007-12-7_Ten_Pnd_Bust_Richard_D_Hamilton.jpg

you need to do some pushups to perk up those moobs. can't let them get saggy. another easy way to perk them up is to put the beer on a shelf behind your laz-e-boy. that way you have to reach back and up, lift, and return. it's just like doing butterfly curls in the gym.

Last edited:
J

Jeff

damn right! 29 years old an just as dedicated as ever!

I'm all for being edge, but too many people use it as a means to define who they are. I guess everybody has something that they're 'about', but I I'd rather be all about something that I do, as opposed to being all about something that I don't do... Kind of like how I don't eat peas- maybe I could get a vedge tattoo

anrothar

entirely thrilled
but the existance of a positive 'anything', implicates/infers a negative correlative. therefor the promotion of a poositive, is in fact, a promotion of the negative.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
I'm all for being edge, but too many people use it as a means to define who they are. I guess everybody has something that they're 'about', but I I'd rather be all about something that I do, as opposed to being all about something that I don't do... Kind of like how I don't eat peas- maybe I could get a vedge tattoo

i totally agree with you, i stop calling myself "straight edge" like three months ago. not because i lost any ideals, just because it became too much of a title. i still don't do anything that i didn't do when i was edge and don't intend on stopping but i just don't want to be associated any type of a scene or anything like that

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
well i dont knock you guys for not calling yourself edge. im not the type to look down on someone for what they do unless they abuse it. i mean most of my friends drink and or smoke weed. i dont think its a smart decision, but as long as they are responsible, than so be it. im nobody's father to say what they can and cant do, but as long as i get the respect than i will give it back. for example, if you are going to smoke, dont do it with me in the room. a simple give and take, thats all i ask. as for the title, i wont drop it. im proud of it and im keeping it damnit!!!:getsome:haha

ebineezer

I just love when people are all about being straight edge in their younger years because it was a big part of the punk/hardcore scene...and then they grow up and realize they don't want to live the straight edge life anymore...but to each their own...

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Holy shit!
I've been 'straight edge' since the mid '70's! (well minus the alcohol, recreational drug usage, and especially the promiscuity part.) :)

Top Bottom