CX/gravel grinder for adventures.

The Mr Pink is more roadie than adventure compared to the grade. if you are looking for a road rig that can go on gravel paths and adventure, thats the ticket. if you are looking for a straight adventure roadie, that GT Grade is more along the lines. I would say the Pink is going to be the better ticket for you. And buy it new so you can get a fit with it and you will be in love forever

The Mr Pink is more roadie than adventure compared to the grade. if you are looking for a road rig that can go on gravel paths and adventure, thats the ticket. if you are looking for a straight adventure roadie, that GT Grade is more along the lines. I would say the Pink is going to be the better ticket for you. And buy it new so you can get a fit with it and you will be in love forever

Looks like Cyclecraft is the only local dealer?

I just got a shiny new Mr Pink and love love love it. So comfy to ride!!!

O0Y0bo.gif

I have a mr pink, and totally love the ride quality, even though it has traditional road geometry its gravel capable. I think it won the gravel world championship in 2013( i think).

That being said I had a chance to ride the Cannonade Slate, it was a total game changer and now Im trying to figure out which bikes to sell so I can buy one.

I have a mr pink, and totally love the ride quality, even though it has traditional road geometry its gravel capable. I think it won the gravel world championship in 2013( i think).

That being said I had a chance to ride the Cannonade Slate, it was a total game changer and now Im trying to figure out which bikes to sell so I can buy one.

The purple ano hollowgrams are game changers for sure. But what about the slate impressed you so much? Clearly there is hype about this bike but I still don't get it yet. I want to but I'm not quite sure yet

The purple ano hollowgrams are game changers for sure. But what about the slate impressed you so much? Clearly there is hype about this bike but I still don't get it yet. I want to but I'm not quite sure yet

This isn't a new concept for Cannondale. Remember when they put a headshock on their CX bike? Suspension with a drop bar feels weird IMO.

Back
Top Bottom