Six Mile Snow

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I rode six mile today and was floored I was the first tracks since the snow stopped. Did a huge 4.5 miles in 1.5 hours. Made it through the twistys and to the first bridge and turned around. On the way back i pick up speed alittle since I followed my tracks. I hit the jump out of the powerlines a bunch of times but could still only manage 5 or 6 feet in distance, was fun though... I rode the section between the powerlines and 27 a few times and go a section of it ridden in pretty good and eventually got up to 13 mph which had the tires floating good on the snow. Enjoy my ruts if you go out today!

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I went out with Tony P and did some trail work.

We brought out 50 feet of wooden boardwalk that we built off site. We then cut 3 new berms. Surprisingly it wasn't too hard to dig down through the snow to the unfrozen dirt.

I am pretty sure that all the snow will be gone by next weekend.

I am stoked on the new section we cut this month.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
I went out with Tony P and did some trail work.

We brought out 50 feet of wooden boardwalk that we built off site. We then cut 3 new berms. Surprisingly it wasn't too hard to dig down through the snow to the unfrozen dirt.

I am pretty sure that all the snow will be gone by next weekend.

I am stoked on the new section we cut this month.

sounds like u will have the whole thing done before the march trail day with all the work you're putting in:p

jdog

Shop Keep
sounds like u will have the whole thing done before the march trail day with all the work you're putting in:p

There is plenty to do. Consider that the new secion totals almost a mile.

This is the pace that I have been working for a long time. You are just hearing about it now that it is all legit.

I needed to cross a 100ft mud bog with the new trail re-route and the board walk it pretty critical for this crossing.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
I rode six mile today and was floored I was the first tracks since the snow stopped. Did a huge 4.5 miles in 1.5 hours. Made it through the twistys and to the first bridge and turned around. On the way back i pick up speed alittle since I followed my tracks. I hit the jump out of the powerlines a bunch of times but could still only manage 5 or 6 feet in distance, was fun though... I rode the section between the powerlines and 27 a few times and go a section of it ridden in pretty good and eventually got up to 13 mph which had the tires floating good on the snow. Enjoy my ruts if you go out today!
i took my friend there for his first time...we followed your tracks then they were gone...we went out to the road and back...it was a good work out he enjoyed it...the snow was good i did allaire in the freezing rain yesterday...but today was a great ride...we walked the usual spots that get railed...dont want to F up ther trails at all i like using them and appreciate the work and effort put into keeping them in good shape...stay tuned for 2 crappy pics

warcricket

Like a Jerk
a month or so ago, i made this drop off that is essentially the wooden drop in this pic but with reinforced legs.

dropin_diagram.jpg

its been sitting in my back yard for a while and i was wondering if there is room for it at six mile. its 2ft tall and 4ft long so i guess it would be fun for all levels of riders. just a thought...

jdog

Shop Keep
There will be a good spot for such a thing in the new section we are cutting this Sunday. I wouldn't bring it that day but in a few weeks we can set it up.

J_

walter

Fourth Party
There will be a good spot for such a thing in the new section we are cutting this Sunday. I wouldn't bring it that day but in a few weeks we can set it up.

J_

I cant wait for Sunday, it will be nice to get out of the house. You guys may not recognise me, Im getting a bit portly.:D

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions