what type of mountain bike do you ride most often?

what type of mountain bike do you ride most often?

• fully rigid 26

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • hardtail 26

Votes: 18 11.5%
  • full sqush 26

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • fully rigid 29

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • hardtail 29

Votes: 49 31.4%
  • full squish 29

Votes: 23 14.7%
  • 650b

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
99% 26" hardtail
1% 26" fully rigid (for nostalgia and pulling the kid along on the towpath etc)

Almost time for a new one as my SJ is now in its 12th season, looking into getting a 29er HT

This year I only have 6 mountain bikes, and 3 of them are 26 Full Susp. So I ride Full Susp. more often.

world according to Strava, Misfit 400+ miles vs Top Fuel 8 26miles. The 26 miles were on 2 rides while Missy was in the shop. So it's pretty obvious where I'm at with my bike selection

I don't see fully rigid 29er SS ....

Yeah, this poll is discriminatory. I choose "rigid 29er" and everyone will say, "Ooooo! That's badass!" But your poll doesn't allow them to know the full extent of my true badassery, and isn't that just robbing them? Isn't it?

Just to jump in on the "None of the Above" catagory..... We ride a 26'er full suspension Ventana tandem.:)
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

Yeah, this poll is discriminatory. I choose "rigid 29er" and everyone will say, "Ooooo! That's badass!" But your poll doesn't allow them to know the full extent of my true badassery, and isn't that just robbing them? Isn't it?

This just leads to endless one-upsmanship. Next we'll be hearing from the single-pedaled, solid-tired unicycle people...

Back
Top Bottom