It's here, it's here, it's finally here! (new SRAM AXS drivetrain)

Did anyone notice Sram's Promo vid also leaked the new Epic?

Screenshot_20230321_191643_Facebook.jpg

After reading and watching the promos, I’m legit intrigued. The biggest draw for me is that T-type cassettes have better spacing between cogs. 10-12–14-16-18-21-24-28-32-38-44-52. I hate the jump from 42-52 on the current Eagle.

After reading and watching the promos, I’m legit intrigued. The biggest draw for me is that T-type cassettes have better spacing between cogs. 10-12–14-16-18-21-24-28-32-38-44-52. I hate the jump from 42-52 on the current Eagle.

buy a 50t cassette instead of the 52

buy a 50t cassette instead of the 52
I just swapped my 50 for the 52 because ... winter ... me fat ... out of shape. I know the cassette is going to drive me nuts every time I shift from 42-52 but that will only drive me to get in better shape so I can 🔥 the f'ing cassette.

I just swapped my 50 for the 52 because ... winter ... me fat ... out of shape. I know the cassette is going to drive me nuts every time I shift from 42-52 but that will only drive me to get in better shape so I can 🔥 the f'ing cassette.

this probably doesnt apply to you, but my new remedy came with the 52t version and after having the 50 for so long its rarely used (it probably doesnt help that its got a smaller chainring and tires on it than my other bikes also).

Is 50 vs 52 really that noticeable?

My local shop has had a "mystery box" social media campaign for this thing the past week and its one of the most bizarre things ever. Did SRAM incentive shops to create social media buzz? Or shops just believe it will sell huge? So strange.

Back
Top Bottom