Post a picture of your next bike part or mtb gear on order!

Turbotrix

I've seen too many reports about broken spokes on I9 Enduro S rims so I sold mine the day I picked up my bike. 6 weeks later my LBS finally received my new hoops. Looking forward to trying them out this weekend.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 10.04.29 PM.png

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is that really a $300 stem?

I didn't think a stem could be that expensive. I don't think I've spent more than $20 on one.

It looks pretty cool.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Is that really a $300 stem?

I didn't think a stem could be that expensive. I don't think I've spent more than $20 on one.

It looks pretty cool.
I'm afraid I wish it was just $300. I had a moment of weakness and lapse of reason and ordered it. I'm a sucker for shiny things. Plus it matches my bike.

Last edited:

Bikeworks

Great fork.
Yea, as a clyde I'm really looking forward to using it. I have a de-Brained version of it in 32mm with 100mm of travel, but I always feel a bit undergunned on it. Has one spacer, never bottoms out, but it's always a concern. I think the stiffness of the 35mm will also be a great improvement.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Couldn't wait to take a picture, as soon as it arrived it got mounted. I have had a double barrel before except it was air. I almost went spring on the ripmo but glad I got this with a progressive spring. It's just melts the small hits. First ride tonight, have some fiddling.
20220523_192448.jpg

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Yea, as a clyde I'm really looking forward to using it. I have a de-Brained version of it in 32mm with 100mm of travel, but I always feel a bit undergunned on it. Has one spacer, never bottoms out, but it's always a concern. I think the stiffness of the 35mm will also be a great improvement.
I’m 193(not exactly a Clyde but not a featherweight) and find the SID to be a good cross country/down country fork. Not as cushy as the Stepcast but feels more solid on the chunk. SID is sporty but not harsh. Great fork. Enjoy

Last edited:

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Going to replace Code R brakes on the DH bike with the Hayes Dominion A4s. Not a fan of the Code brakes or the feel of any SRAM products.

View attachment 185414
I'm curious how those are. When I got brakes the last time those were on my short list, but I never was able to try them and didn't want to spend the $$ on experimenting.

Rave reviews on them.

Top Bottom