Post a picture of your next bike part or mtb gear on order!

one piece crank

ETA? What's that? Hopefully by end of this Summer...

image001_5000x.jpg
It's actually on the water now! :eek:

iLuveketchup

Bought another set of decals for the DH bike from Stikrd, but got an ill fitting frame decal this time around. I've reached out to Stickrd but they (edit) are non-responsive. Odd they were quick to respond when taking my $$. Would you be angry about this and request a reprint? Or just let this one go and lesson learned - caveat emptor?

52119538104_50f25b1ee0_c.jpg

Last edited:

JonF

Bought another set of decals for the DH bike from Stikrd, but got an ill fitting frame decal this time around. I've reached out to Stickrd but they non-responsive. Odd they were quick to respond when taking my $$. Would you be angry about this and request a reprint? Or just let this one go and lesson learned - caveat emptor?

52119538104_50f25b1ee0_c.jpg
In general I'll say that I've dealt with them three times now for different projects and I can say that they are never particularly prompt so sometimes you have to keep following up to move the conversation along.

More specifically, I had work with them for frame decals for a bike they had no files for and we had gone back and forth a few times to get them just right after tweaking them here and there to perfect the coverage. I'd say keep following up with them and they'll make it right. I'm dealing with them right now for something and replies are rather slow. Not sure why but it is what it is.

iLuveketchup

In general I'll say that I've dealt with them three times now for different projects and I can say that they are never particularly prompt so sometimes you have to keep following up to move the conversation along.

More specifically, I had work with them for frame decals for a bike they had no files for and we had gone back and forth a few times to get them just right after tweaking them here and there to perfect the coverage. I'd say keep following up with them and they'll make it right. I'm dealing with them right now for something and replies are rather slow. Not sure why but it is what it is.
They got back to me and wanted me to pay $40 for a reprint. I won't use them anymore moving forward.

1654282921195.png

Top Bottom