JORBA Open Membership Page

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Sorry everything is new. It's a WordPress site, you'll make new credentials. Your email will be the link to CiviCRM

probably too late: is there an importer for the old user id's and email - then the password reset link would work (actually a force reset could be set.)

OTOH
this would provide a clean start with fewer dangling user ids to be exploited.

just feels a bit disconnected. I mean @MadisonDan used my old username. ;)
Maybe i'll sneak in and be Norm. or the other Norm.

johnbryanpeters

probably too late: is there an importer for the old user id's and email - then the password reset link would work (actually a force reset could be set.)

OTOH
this would provide a clean start with fewer dangling user ids to be exploited.

just feels a bit disconnected. I mean @MadisonDan used my old username. ;)
Maybe i'll sneak in and be Norm. or the other Norm.
OK, Fred...

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll have to manually cancel them moving forward, you cancelling your subscription and renewing helps tremendously.

I saw this post but forgot about it. Got your email today, sorry for the extra work.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just got an email saying AmazonSmile is now available on the Amazon app... for those who want donate to JORBA that way too

View attachment 158067

is this their final roll out? my wife and i got the smile link in the app during the winter.

(i only say this in case its still on a staggered rollout and not everyone can get it)

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
is this their final roll out? my wife and i got the smile link in the app during the winter.

(i only say this in case its still on a staggered rollout and not everyone can get it)
Ohhhh... I don't know. I just got the email today. I guess if you've got the app, doesn't hurt to check!

Kaleidopete

Thanks. While I renew every year, the automatic renewal bugged me.
It's weird, I was checking my records to see when to renew, I was always on automatic renewal.
so I went to Paypal / records and found out automatic renewal took $35 on May 21 and
another $25 on June 4 2020. I still want to support and be a member, but when do I pay again?

Capture1.JPGCapture.JPG

Last edited:

Bleeder

JORBA:President
It's weird, I was checking my records to see when to renew, I was always on automatic renewal.
so I went to Paypal / records and found out automatic renewal took $35 on May 21 and
another $25 on June 4 2020. I still want to support and be a member, but when do I pay again?

View attachment 159123View attachment 159124
Pete, let me check this. We will of course refund you.

I was supposed to delete the old recurring transactions in Paypal, but I did miss a bunch last month. I'm sorry.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks @roc I appreciate the membership!

Hey guys it's never too late to join:

If you are reading this there is a decent chance you got an email from me about renewal. If you try to renew:

1. You will be directed to a WordPress login
2. Just create a new account with the email you used to use for JORBA
3. The software will link up the WordPress and old accounts

If you have any questions feel free to ask. The process right now is a little funky but we are working that out.

serviceguy

Thanks @roc I appreciate the membership!

Hey guys it's never too late to join:

If you are reading this there is a decent chance you got an email from me about renewal. If you try to renew:

1. You will be directed to a WordPress login
2. Just create a new account with the email you used to use for JORBA
3. The software will link up the WordPress and old accounts

If you have any questions feel free to ask. The process right now is a little funky but we are working that out.
What if my renewal is up in November? I’ve also already removed the PayPal subscription.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What if my renewal is up in November? I’ve also already removed the PayPal subscription.

You should get plenty of lead time between now and then. At some point we should be able to merge these accounts behind the scenes but right now we are in mid merge.

serviceguy

You should get plenty of lead time between now and then. At some point we should be able to merge these accounts behind the scenes but right now we are in mid merge.
Ok, I’ll stay put. Can I ride in the woods until then? I’ve been restraining myself from doing it since April not knowing if I could...

Top Bottom