The DIY thread - DIYourself

God that corner 🤤 (doesn't look straight)
Which corner? Lol! I literally hated the moving of exhaust but it had to be done since the light switches would have been covered if I didn’t. :( glad it’s completed! As we were hanging doors I had a thought since the cabinets are close to ceiling- If these doors swing open and hit ceiling.......... that door was getting a trim job! Lol but it was good

Last edited:
Which corner? Lol! I literally hated the moving of exhaust but it had to be done since the light switches would have been covered if I didn’t. :( glad it’s completed! As we were hanging doors I had a thought since the cabinets are close to ceiling- If these doors swing open and hit ceiling.......... that door was getting a trim job! Lol but it was good

lol, not your corners, @DEEZ NUTS corners look far from straight.

Speaking of laundry rooms... I'm painting the bath and laundry room and moved the dryer for the first time in 13 years...had a small gap in the vent connection....

1614698736990.png

Finished project- awaiting for two door pulls- need to straighten for doors and toe kick& filler pieces still. happy wife =happy life amirite? View attachment 152875

Nice work! Been thinking of stacking mine forever, but it'll require some plumbing that I'm not in the mood for. Actually, I could have made it work when my downstairs basement was torn apart and it never occurred to me until now. Oh well!

Back
Top Bottom