The DIY thread - DIYourself

RobW

God that corner 🤤 (doesn't look straight)
Which corner? Lol! I literally hated the moving of exhaust but it had to be done since the light switches would have been covered if I didn’t. :( glad it’s completed! As we were hanging doors I had a thought since the cabinets are close to ceiling- If these doors swing open and hit ceiling.......... that door was getting a trim job! Lol but it was good

Last edited:

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Which corner? Lol! I literally hated the moving of exhaust but it had to be done since the light switches would have been covered if I didn’t. :( glad it’s completed! As we were hanging doors I had a thought since the cabinets are close to ceiling- If these doors swing open and hit ceiling.......... that door was getting a trim job! Lol but it was good

lol, not your corners, @DEEZ NUTS corners look far from straight.

Zaskar

Speaking of laundry rooms... I'm painting the bath and laundry room and moved the dryer for the first time in 13 years...had a small gap in the vent connection....

1614698736990.png

rlb

Finished project- awaiting for two door pulls- need to straighten for doors and toe kick& filler pieces still. happy wife =happy life amirite? View attachment 152875

Nice work! Been thinking of stacking mine forever, but it'll require some plumbing that I'm not in the mood for. Actually, I could have made it work when my downstairs basement was torn apart and it never occurred to me until now. Oh well!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Top Bottom