Your Superbowl Discussion Thread

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
uggg 7am and coverage already.. Hopefully there'll be an Oak Island marathon tonight I can watch... A rock???? On the ground????? can this be the same rock that Dan Blankenship saw when looking at the ground in 1974???

Can't believe I'm suckered into another season of this show. It's like watching Geraldo open Al Capone's vault over and over and over

Can't believe I'm suckered into another season of this show. It's like watching Geraldo open Al Capone's vault over and over and over

They have been splicing together different parts of the year into one show. When they do the dam, its cold out. when they are digging its warm out. The narration and constant flash back to the same history over and over and over again.. Have Rick and the team just made an important discovery?? No.. no they haven't.. rosecrusions, knights templar, francis bacon yada yada.. eff the the theories.. dig! do they really think someone in 1700's dug 200+ feet into the ground?

See you at 9pm ;-)

9be0f7eb0e9d4f15222537a0dfe89de3.jpg

@pearl and I were discussing earlier...what was the bigger choke job...

Falcons blowing a 25 point lead....Seahawks not handing the ball to beastmode on the 1 yards line in 2014....both of which benefited the patriots...oh and tuck rule, and Panthers kicker sending the kick off out of bounds in that SB, the eagles having andy reid as their coach, etc....

I fact checked and found the alternative news:

"Bill Belichick accused of practicing witchcraft and voodoo"

They have been splicing together different parts of the year into one show. When they do the dam, its cold out. when they are digging its warm out. The narration and constant flash back to the same history over and over and over again.. Have Rick and the team just made an important discovery?? No.. no they haven't.. rosecrusions, knights templar, francis bacon yada yada.. eff the the theories.. dig! do they really think someone in 1700's dug 200+ feet into the ground?

See you at 9pm ;-)

For the love of God will someone blow up this stupid island already!

Last nights episode was pure filler, like the 4th song on the second side of record. (Yes I said record)

song 4 side 2 - houses of the holy.

i gotta date, i can't be late, something unintelligible...

Last edited:
The Crunge is the filler on that one..,, James Brown lite... Where is that confounded bridge.. although the Ocean is not one of their stronger tunes as well.. and waaaaay overplayed.

I want very badly for there to be something to this whole thing.. I've been adrift since the great Bigfoot hoax of '07

I think I know where this is going:

"Is it possible that a kid from 1955 travelled back in time to the 1600s, amassed a fabulous treasure, buried it 150 ft under the ground at Oak Island, then travelled back to the 1950s to help his family dig up said treasure?"

I want very badly for there to be something to this whole thing.. I've been adrift since the great Bigfoot hoax of '07

Another riveting episode. Those Lagina boys sure are raking in the booty - another iron spike, a few shards of pottery... and a piece of bone? Bone, under the ground? How could that be??

I missed it last night.. I think they may have jumped the shark with the amount of filler they need to create a season out of it. I would love to see the percentage of new material each episode vs historical flashbacks and replay of the same thing after a commercial. Probably 25-30 pct.

I missed it last night.. I think they may have jumped the shark with the amount of filler they need to create a season out of it. I would love to see the percentage of new material each episode vs historical flashbacks and replay of the same thing after a commercial. Probably 25-30 pct.

Yes way too many flashbacks. And I hate how they always talk about "the data" like they are doing cancer research or something.

Well the Lagina's showed me - they found the money pit! Yay, show's over, everyone go home now. No need to actually dig it up tho...

And bonus footage, Rick gets Lyme disease!

Here we go again. Me Charlie Brown, Laginas are Lucy with the football.

Back
Top Bottom