Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Well?

Belichick-Confused.gif

so easy to hate this guy but his interviews are classic

0FPXq8.gif

wood love to see some dirty birds in the endzone this weekend

giphy.gif

local talent from my high school (south brunswick) and Rutgers Alum Mohammad Sanu is playing too, which I always tell Mandi he is my best friend even though he graduated like 3 years after me :p

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@pearl, didn't theo riddick live next door in the 'ville ? you know all the big names!

falcons got some offensive juice to them. Please let it be worth watching....please. at least for the commercials.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
EFCfJfQ.gif

Checklist....
Giants playing in the superbowl vs the pats?
No
Pats win
The end.
28-17 I think.

God I hope im totally wrong...although the falcons should never win a SB...they are the falcons, the should be the dregs of the NFL for ever.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
I don't think the Pats can lose this game, but I really hope they do. Seeing Belichek on the sideline in the fourth quarter looking like he just ate week-old gas station sushi would make it a good night.

The Kalmyk

RED ZONE- you can go 400+ all purpose on New England and still lose.

I'm saying New England but very hesitant. Matty Ice has that offenses head in the right place!

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm for Atlanta as Dan Quinn is a Morristown HS alumni. On the flip side, it would be funny to watch Roger Goodell hand the Lombardi trophy to Brady as his wife shoots Goodell dagger eyes.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I predicted this match up 4 weeks ago.
I also predicted Falcons win!!!

I take falcons by 10...

FUCK TOM TERRIFIC!!!!

rick81721

Lothar
Not really into it this year and don't hate either team but since the falcs haven't won a superbowl yet like my beloved eagles, I'm rooting for them.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
I used to love football more than just about anything.... But over the years the league "competitively balanced" my interest right out of the sport.

*Full disclosure: my focus has/had always been on the defensive side of the ball.... And well, they pretty much neutered the game in my eyes.

MikeyBikey2000

Eff the NFL and it's lame attempts to frame the Super Bowl as some kind of national holiday. Get shitfaced and gorge on shit food to watch a bunch of miscreants hopped up on roids and speed and believe some marketing scheme that this a tradition rich in history of great men. Eff them.

huffster

...Get shitfaced and gorge on shit food...

We no need no stinkin' football to get shitfaced and gorge on shit food.:p

I have very little reason to care who wins this game. But, being a Giants fan, I got great pleasure beating the Patriots in a couple big games. So, I might as well root for the Falcons. Truly, since I don't much care, I'd really like to see a game along the lines of that Cowboys-Packers game a couple weeks ago, with Atlanta winning in the end.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well?

Belichick-Confused.gif

so easy to hate this guy but his interviews are classic

0FPXq8.gif

wood love to see some dirty birds in the endzone this weekend

giphy.gif

local talent from my high school (south brunswick) and Rutgers Alum Mohammad Sanu is playing too, which I always tell Mandi he is my best friend even though he graduated like 3 years after me :p

I think Rutgers is the most well represented college in the super bowl. Crazy

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Eff the NFL and it's lame attempts to frame the Super Bowl as some kind of national holiday. Get shitfaced and gorge on shit food to watch a bunch of miscreants hopped up on roids and speed and believe some marketing scheme that this a tradition rich in history of great men. Eff them.
giphy.gif

Top Bottom