Who remembers when...

Was gonna say the 90s was all BMX jumping and inline skating for me. First real mtb was circa '99.... and yes, it had fenders. Chics dig fenders right?

No Mountain biking then but spent lots of time getting lost on my Mongoose Expert and trying build our own “Hell track”.

619A5660-9349-43D0-899A-2BCC9470391D.jpeg

Here’s my 1990 Fat Chance Yo Eddy, I think I would die riding it now. I still have it.

Born? I graduated high school in 92.lol..I was born in 74 and grew up in the greatest decade ever! The 80's!! We had the baddest BMX chromed out bikes, the sharpest pedals, we had Breakdancing, Michael Jackson (when he was still black and cool) , Purple Rain, Billy Idol, rap music when it was actually good, hevy metal hair bands and Atari 2600! We we're the shit!
And no spell check

Born? I graduated high school in 92.lol..I was born in 74 and grew up in the greatest decade ever! The 80's!! We had the baddest BMX chromed out bikes, the sharpest pedals, we had Breakdancing, Michael Jackson (when he was still black and cool) , Purple Rain, Billy Idol, rap music when it was actually good, hevy metal hair bands and Atari 2600! We we're the shit!

74? Pfft I was a sophomore in high school that year.

Back
Top Bottom