What movie do you never change the channel for?

1 flew over the cuckoos nest - at least until jack gets the lobotomy.
vanilla sky - cause i'm going to figure it out sooner or later
young frankenstein - and most mel brooks stuff
war games
karate kid (original - sweep the leg)

i thought that Tron:Legacy was brilliant. the rest of the world, not so much - so it isn't on.

previously mentioned...
starwars: a new hope
fargo - just the accent cracks me up don't ya know. well pretty much all the coen bro movies
fast times at ridgemont high - Pizza dude!
pulp fiction

giphy.gif
+1 for the Mel Brooks stuff and Roadhouse

Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein never get old. Roadhouse is like The Matrix. Just have to watch it for some reason

I also get sucked into any of the early 007 Bond movies.

Lord of the Rings
Deathly Hallows
The Hangover
Terminator
Matrix
Blackhawk Down
The Chinese Connection
Ip Man
Fist of Legend
Behind Enemy Lines

The Departed.
The Bourne something-or-other.
Absolutely...I can never turn off The Departed, but there is more of a chance of it happening if its on a regular channel and edited for TV.

Bourne anything can't miss.

The Quite Man, The Enemy Below, Run Silent Run Deep, The man who shot Liberty Valance and The Caine Mutiny.

Oh, and Heavy Metal .... cuz, you know...:oops:

the emotion that is evoked in run silent and mutiny is amazing. @pearl should take note

@pathfinder67 def on it with Blackhawk Down and Behind Enemy Lines...Never heard of Ip Man tho...whats that?
I am a martial arts freak. Love them all. To me a day of reading subtitles or watching cheesy over dubs is a perfect day. hahaha. The Chinese Connection was thrown in there to rep all Bruce Lee movies. Fist of Legend because Jet Li is amazing. Ip Man (eep-mon) was Bruce Lees Master. He was a Wing Chun Master(Bruce Lees original MA that he later modified and built on himself to create Jeet Kun Do) The first two Ip Man movies(played by the awesome Danny Yen) were awesomes stories about his life and his highly respected MA life. The others were OK. I recommend to any MA fanatic. And yes Blackhawk Down and Behind Enemy Lines.
Band of Brothers is not a movie but too bad!!!!!

I have been around about a half century now. I have seen all those 80's movies. All great. Props to animal house and def Spiccoli in Fast Times. But if there was one movie i cant turn off from the 80's it The Breakfast Club. My whole fam loves that movie. Wife and three kids

I have been around about a half century now. I have seen all those 80's movies. All great. Props to animal house and def Spiccoli in Fast Times. But if there was one movie i cant turn off from the 80's it The Breakfast Club. My whole fam loves that movie. Wife and three kids
"Claire?"
"It's a family name"
"It's a fat girl's name"

Back
Top Bottom