What have you done to your bike today?

View attachment 56242
View attachment 56243
Added E13 lg1 chain guide/bash guard. Upgraded my beat xt derailleur and shifter and went with xtr shifter and derailleur and xt 11-46 cassette. I think I'm going to swap out the 32 tooth chain ring for a 34 since I have the ultra granny gear now.. The 46er seems pointless pedaling on the road but maybe the trails will be different

got a little eye candy there ! very nice

----

added some home brew sealant (@michael.su & @clarkenstein & @rick81721 ) to the leaky rear tire - fixed it right up.
i'm looking at the bike, and realize there is a tube in the front tire. yeah, that was from a billion years ago with @Kirt and @J-Dro at nassau.
need to put a few minutes into that.

noticed the fork blew a seal on the first loop tonight - probably should have stopped, but i dislike that fork anyway.

Converted my Dragonslayer back to a single speed.
30x18 and it feels great!
Everybody should have a SS in the quiver.
20170821_183806.jpg

anyone else have problems removing their Sunrace cassettes? 10spd 40T version
Greased them before install which took a little push, but while servicing hubs this weekend, could not get them off two wheels which are using them.
One is on a SRAM hub and the other American Classic.

Grab the back sprocket (s) with a rag/chain whip, then use a second whip to turn the smaller sprocket backwards, and slide off. Repeat until you're done.

Squooze in time for new kicks for my #misfitpsyclesarefuckingdead

20170902_202126.jpg

Went with the new maxxis forekasters. From my maxxis experience this is smack dab in between an ardent and ignightor. The 2.35 is a stretch though they are a fresh mount but the bonty 2.3 I just replaced were def more volumous. I did not pre view any opinions on this tire. I pretty much have tried every tire from maxxis so why not these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom