What have you done to your bike today?

Fiddled with the geometry -- flipped the stem, lifted a spacer, raised the saddle a little bit -- all to give it a more aggressive climbing setup. Also went to an 18 from a 20 -- time to push a little harder. Other than that, just cleaned it up, threw on a coat of polish, and then got it filthy again on the first ride!

as of today i just amputated her...(from 9 gear to 1)

bfore
DSC_0289.jpg

n 'fter
DSC_0297.jpg

New wheels on the road bike! (fwiw, I think these are a killer value)

IMG_20110326_165428.jpg

*disregard the completely uninterested gf on the couch and mess behind the bike :eek:

1) Changed from steeper to slacker Head angle and dropped the BB height on the Enduro. Been a while since I have ridden it this way. Cleaned the fork stanchions and changed the front brake pads.

2) Installed the Delta wall hangers for the bikes and the bikes are on the wall lookin all sexy. Noticed yesterday that my E150 fork is leaking on the top of right fork leg so it is going in the shop for an inspection tomorrow (if the weather holds).

Well its raining out so first I wiped down my enduro and my flatline then I bounced on them and made motorcycle noises.

I had a long talk w/ my ss. I told her how much I miss her and soon we'd be together again. I told her that the road bike just can't compare to her and I'm only spending time with her out of convenience... I hope she believed me....

Stripped her down completely:D then put her back together after a good cleaning cause although she was good to me she is possibly sold, no need for her anymore, time to enjoy my new baby who is nice and muddy like she should be.
________
Willy

I put clipless pedals on my bike for the first time today. I still have the tension adjusted loose but I like the fact that my feet don't move around all over the place like on platform pedals.

Clipping out on either side has been no big deal so far but it takes me a little time finding where to get that second foot in the right spot to clip in.

Got on it and just went until my legs said no more.
Then cleaned and waxed the bikes..

Back
Top Bottom