What have you done to your bike today?

Trying out a new saddle on the trainer....... jury’s still out

C6FA02A9-0932-49CC-A48E-E8989DE3E33A.jpeg

.....for now.

No , 2017 it's hard to pass on new take off for 350 bucks when the new pikes and lyrics are 900 and up . Also looking forward to not trapping air in the negative chamber causing harsh ride
Wow.. I can't believe I forgot about burping the air from the lowers... On the chimney Rock group ride I had to bail out because my fork was so harsh on the rocks and I could barely hang on and couldn't figure out why. I have the Avalanche oil bath kit on my pike and did a ton of setting adjustments after the ride and got it tolerable but was still way too harsh. Thank you for the reminder!!!

Yesterday I pulled apart my Specialized Command Post (that I bought from @Ryan.P a couple years ago) to clean and re-lube the innards, and replace the cable and housing. It pretty much stopped on a recent trip to Colorado, in pretty crappy conditions, but a cleaning was due. The grease inside was pretty dirty, not surprising since I haven't done anything beside add air since I've had it (not entirely true, I did replace the cable on Ryan's recommendation upon buying). Seems to be working great, nice snap back to the top now...before it was slow (if at all) at max air pressure, sometimes I would have to pull it up to top height.

Back
Top Bottom