Thursday Nights at Chimney Rock

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
In for RV. Bringing tallboy, gotta start riding this bike to prep for Iron Furnace, + SS sucks at RV.

DPLEVY

I might come join you today, depending on what time I can get out of work. Hoping its not too late, or muddy!

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do you have a head count? I want to get wheels down as Soon after 5 as possible.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
It’s an hour from me, so I’ll be close to 5 if all goes well. Do a loop of yellow and come back lolz

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
We're meeting at the cush lot just so everyone is aware

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It’s an hour from me, so I’ll be close to 5 if all goes well. Do a loop of yellow and come back lolz

Change into your gear on the way. No excuses.

What about @David Taylor ? Where he at? He said something about the hammer meeting the nail and I wanted to ask him what he meant by that... ;)

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Change into your gear on the way. No excuses.

What about @David Taylor ? Where he at? He said something about the hammer meeting the nail and I wanted to ask him what he meant by that... ;)
Unfortunately I can’t make RV. Too much of a haul after work. With baby number three due in 28 days a happy wife is a happy life abd she has been super generous with my training lately. Staying at hartshorne for a quickie. CR will work next week.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Allow for travel time, 78W has the usual volume after 287 merge.
Hurry up yo, imma take a snooze while I waits for use.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Unfortunately I can’t make RV. Too much of a haul after work. With baby number three due in 28 days a happy wife is a happy life abd she has been super generous with my training lately. Staying at hartshorne for a quickie. CR will work next week.

So no hammer meeting nail???

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What a great night.

@pooriggy started with a crazy pace right out of the lot. Then he realized he wasn't riding a 20lb SS and dialed it back a bit.

Then, well I'll just get this out of the way and let everyone know I cleared the crazy climb from Cush. We came at it from a higher spot which I've never done before. So it wasn't as tough as it usually is.

Then @pearl set a blistering pace on the way back. Me and @Mountain Bike Mike were huffing and puffing keeping up, till mike flatted. And then me and peez dropped the hammer all the way back to the Cush lot. Mike and iggy rolled in a few minutes later.

The highlight was the 4 of us hitting up Cyrans for some beers and burgers whatching the Jets pick the next joe willie namath

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Then, well I'll just get this out of the way and let everyone know I cleared the crazy climb from Cush. We came at it from a higher spot which I've never done before. So it wasn't as tough as it usually is.

So then you didn't really clear it?

Top Bottom