Things that make you frown :(

I don't know where I got it since I've been in the woods quite a bit the last few weeks but I haven't had it in a while and forgot how much the itching sucks.
I wash my arms and legs with Technu after every ride and have been PI-free the past few seasons. I did that same thing after my yard work but i guess the exposure was more than a bike-by brushing and i didn't wash well enough.

I wash my arms and legs with Technu after every ride and have been PI-free the past few seasons. I did that same thing after my yard work but i guess the exposure was more than a bike-by brushing and i didn't wash well enough.
Man, that blows. Get to the doc and get prednisone. That stuff is amazing. Gets rid of poison ivy in about a week for me, with much less itching and blistering. Nothing else works for me.

Man, that blows. Get to the doc and get prednisone. That stuff is amazing. Gets rid of poison ivy in about a week for me, with much less itching and blistering. Nothing else works for me.
Been on it before for bad cases but this one isn't terrible so i opted for just the topical 'roids. We'll see how they do.

Been on it before for bad cases but this one isn't terrible so i opted for just the topical 'roids. We'll see how they do.
Good luck. That stuff is evil! I’m very jealous of people who don’t get poison ivy.

Having to pay to replace the backboard for the across the street neighbors outdoor hoop when my boys cracked it.

Ironically this very basketball hoop was offered to me by another neighbor further down the block but since we didn’t have room for it I declined it.

So I ended up paying to fix the thing that I could have had for free that the guy across the street also got for free.

Did the replacement myself just now. No in progress pics cause I was too annoyed about spending the 82 bucks and having to fix it I’m the first place.

But teaching my boys that you have to be responsible for something when you’re allowed to use it I guess is not a frown.

ED2F7D30-3D84-4562-9158-AAF59C14B397.jpeg05DD0804-9B92-4AB3-A34A-FC9464738E3F.jpeg4A78A5AC-B817-4D05-899A-B4FD91A2DA07.jpeg4FE5BC2C-1203-425F-98FA-93C53DCF9EEA.jpeg8C62BF3F-8AAE-4DB9-B7C2-9BF2367510A2.jpeg

Having to pay to replace the backboard for the across the street neighbors outdoor hoop when my boys cracked it.

Ironically this very basketball hoop was offered to me by another neighbor further down the block but since we didn’t have room for it I declined it.

So I ended up paying to fix the thing that I could have had for free that the guy across the street also got for free.

Did the replacement myself just now. No in progress pics cause I was too annoyed about spending the 82 bucks and having to fix it I’m the first place.

But teaching my boys that you have to be responsible for something when you’re allowed to use it I guess is not a frown.

View attachment 97708View attachment 97709View attachment 97710View attachment 97711View attachment 97712
Are the kids going to do hard labor for it (i.e. lawn mowing, car washing etc.) ?

Otherwise the lesson ends up being 'your father is responsible for something when you're allowed to use it'...

Are the kids going to do hard labor for it (i.e. lawn mowing, car washing etc.) ?

Otherwise the lesson ends up being 'your father is responsible for something when you're allowed to use it'...

Oldest is 19 was playing with youngest who is 12 when it happened. They offered up money towards it which was good enough for me.

View attachment 97708View attachment 97709View attachment 97710View attachment 97711View attachment 97712
I take you took out frustration on the box

I take you took out frustration on the box

haha thats funny but no, the box showed up that way and thats where the delivery guy left it. Of course I thought for sure it was gonna be cracked inside the box but it wasn't. Or that would have been part of the frown story for sure.

DMV still sucks. Even when you do what they tell you, somehow that isn't enough and you have to go wait another 20 minutes in line hoping it's right (and it wasn't so back to the start). Lost my lunch break for nothing.

DMV still sucks. Even when you do what they tell you, somehow that isn't enough and you have to go wait another 20 minutes in line hoping it's right (and it wasn't so back to the start). Lost my lunch break for nothing.
Agreed, but why everybody keeps calling it DMV when it’s actually MVC...or...maybe if you want to MVC it would have worked better for you!

Back
Top Bottom