Things that make you frown :(

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Agreed, but why everybody keeps calling it DMV when it’s actually MVC...or...maybe if you want to MVC it would have worked better for you!

Were you in NJ when they rebranded? Solved everything!

iman29

40” Flatscreen now with a fuzzy picture. ?

Guess I will be checking out the 4th of July sales in a few weeks. Sigh.

324CE0B5-CE32-4447-9491-F544A1AC7AE6.jpeg

iman29

did you unplug it and plug it back in?Yes

try a different source/input?Not Yet will try tmw good idea.
fire? probably

go bigger....
Wish I could the space I have it mounted on the wall anything bigger would be too big for the room.

iman29

Google the TV model and the problem. I've fixed mine twice fairly easily with knock off replacement parts.

Thanks I fixed my 55” Vizio myself doing the same thing for less than $100 in parts a few years back.

This 40” was free in the first place and has a dark spot on the display already anyway so it’s time to dump it. Lasted about a year so can’t reallly complain. At least now I can get a smart TV.

iman29

Walking the dog and all of a sudden cop cars and emergency vehicles flood the neighborhood. Medivac flight Landing zone at local school. some car accident nearby. Hope people are ok. ☹️

w_b

Been finding dog shit in front of the house past few weeks. Today the fuckin ignoramus is out there with the poo ch and I watch as he drops another deuce on the lawn. Whip the window up and tell her to pick up her dog’s crap and go shit on your own lawn. Whaaaa? my dog just pissed no shit. Go down there with 2 shop rite bags, hand them to her, point out the baby ruths and tell her to GTF off my property forever or gribbles will infest her intestines.

Too harsh?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Been finding dog shit in front of the house past few weeks. Today the fuckin ignoramus is out there with the poo ch and I watch as he drops another deuce on the lawn. Whip the window up and tell her to pick up her dog’s crap and go shit on your own lawn. Whaaaa? my dog just pissed no shit. Go down there with 2 shop rite bags, hand them to her, point out the baby ruths and tell her to GTF off my property forever or gribbles will infest her intestines.

Too harsh?

not at all, my reaction would have been, since i would have run a camera and printed out the picture of them letting their dog shit on the lawn and walking away all over the neighborhood to shame them.

Reactions: w_b

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I would have waited until they moved on and then casually followed from a distance to see where they live. Then, under the cover of darkness, line up all the dog turds on their front porch.

i like the way you think!

iman29

Too harsh?
collecting it into a brown paper bag then follow them home and set it on fire on the front porch where the instinct would have been for them to stamp it out by foot would have been more harsh.

w_b

not at all, my reaction would have been, since i would have run a camera and printed out the picture of them letting their dog shit on the lawn and walking away all over the neighborhood to shame them.

^^ this is definitely a future possibility if the situation does not improve:

IMG_3356.JPG

I would have waited until they moved on and then casually followed from a distance to see where they live. Then, under the cover of darkness, line up all the dog turds on their front porch.

yes, yes, I do know where they live. Also great suggestion.

collecting it into a brown paper bag then follow them home and set it on fire on the front porch where the instinct would have been for them to stamp it out by foot would have been more harsh.

Ah,the old flaming bag of shit on the doorstep trick. Geniusly vengeful!

adogg

Too harsh?
Every dog owner should pick up after their dog but it's not unusual for a dog to follow the scent of another dog's turd, find it, pee on it to mark it with their scent and move on. So the poop that you found may not have necessarily been from this dog.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Let's start with putting some blue bags out so she can hang them in the bushes for her return trip?

Dogs will also poop in the same place because it is ok, good dog, since they aren't supposed to go where they live. Little Pavlov there is programmed to drop the deuce. Probably starts turtling a yard or two away.
?

Top Bottom