Things that make you frown :(

He is the owner
Yeah, then my comment doesn't apply obviously! Enjoy the steak...I remember when I had that type of relationship with the ownership, good times. The company I work for is too big for the owners to mingle with the employees of any level, they rub elbows with celebs...

Yeah, then my comment doesn't apply obviously! Enjoy the steak...I remember when I had that type of relationship with the ownership, good times. The company I work for is too big for the owners to mingle with the employees of any level, they rub elbows with celebs...
It's kinda cool, the CEO left the company last April so the owner of the Equity firm that owns it took over as CEO temporarily and enjoyed it so much he is staying. He is a really good guy and has given me a vote of confidence on his last visit so not terribly concerned, but always a little since his last trip was recent.

5 day work weeks, flex scheduling is awesome, except when those pesky 5 day weeks pop up :/

the freaking people, probably, the grandparents, at dinner tonight letting their 4 under 4 year olds have the run of the restaurant screaming and annoying everyone without a shred of awareness to the disruption their poor behavior was causing. I don't know if I was pissed more about the disruption of my night out with my family or about the total lack of ability for anyone to parent their kids properly in any setting. Had worse a few weeks ago at a movie. No one has any manners anymore because their parents don't either. Teach your fucking kids some manners. I raised three kids and never once would I have allowed them to misbehave in public, so they didn't. WTF.

the freaking people, probably, the grandparents, at dinner tonight letting their 4 under 4 year olds have the run of the restaurant screaming and annoying everyone without a shred of awareness to the disruption their poor behavior was causing. I don't know if I was pissed more about the disruption of my night out with my family or about the total lack of ability for anyone to parent their kids properly in any setting. Had worse a few weeks ago at a movie. No one has any manners anymore because their parents don't either. Teach your fucking kids some manners. I raised three kids and never once would I have allowed them to misbehave in public, so they didn't. WTF.

7341189.jpg

Opening up the shed and it smells
Like animal piss and finding this massive hole in the floor. Then realizing this animal or animals have destroyed the whole section of decking in the back wall since those crushed stones are from under the deck when I had to pull up the floor and get rid of a gopher family last time.

Add that to the summer list of projects ugh. DD19CEC5-3F91-40D8-AB7C-940C1BAA7ABB.jpegF4EC77FE-AE59-4FC0-AE87-AAA950F7F957.jpeg

Opening up the shed and it smells
Like animal piss and finding this massive hole in the floor. Then realizing this animal or animals have destroyed the whole section of decking in the back wall since those crushed stones are from under the deck when I had to pull up the floor and get rid of a gopher family last time.Add that to the summer list of projects ugh.

What kind of shed is that? Looks like a Royal Outdoor vinyl one?

On Tuesday, had to have a complete re-root canal. Had a really nice gold crown... Endodontist drilled through the top of it and thoroughly performed a retreat. I was in the chair for almost 4 hours.

What kind of shed is that? Looks like a Royal Outdoor vinyl one?

yeah I think you're right on the brand I bought it new at Home Depot back in 2003 when we moved to this house. and I built the deck area for it myself from scratch using some plans from the internet.

The shed is good stuff and i bought 4 of the translucent panels for the roof so it lets in natural daylight like sky lights. downside it gets moist/damp in there a bit more than i like but cant be helped - its a shed.

did a google search and this made me frown again..company is out of business..

https://www.secrets-of-shed-building.com/Royal_Storage_Shed.html

Poison ivy.
Yup, just got a patch myself, from yard work though, not riding. Found a vine growing on a tree in the backyard and tried to remove it carefully, with long gloves, that i threw away after but still managed to get it on my arms. Oh well, better than my toddler grabbing it. Then I gave the base of the vine a healthy dose of Roundup so hopefully it wont grow back. I wasted no time, went right to urgent care to get the Rx "good stuff".

Yup, just got a patch myself, from yard work though, not riding. Found a vine growing on a tree in the backyard and tried to remove it carefully, with long gloves, that i threw away after but still managed to get it on my arms. Oh well, better than my toddler grabbing it. Then I gave the base of the vine a healthy dose of Roundup so hopefully it wont grow back. I wasted no time, went right to urgent care to get the Rx "good stuff".
I don't know where I got it since I've been in the woods quite a bit the last few weeks but I haven't had it in a while and forgot how much the itching sucks.

Back
Top Bottom