The IPA Thread

They have a trippel that makes my mouth water just thinking about it.
I like them on Facebook. Seems like they are expanding their distribution area. But who knows if they'll ever make it to NJ???

Im a big fan of the Skinny Dip. Ive noticed that they are inching their way closer to us. Maryland and DC currently.

What, nobody mentioned Ithaca Flower Power IPA.
Wonderful stuff with a nice floral aroma.
Tough to find, but I asked my local guy to get it once.
Now he stocks it all the time.
Lenny

Not sure if it was mentioned yet but I had a beer made by a NJ brewery called Flying Fish. The beer is called Exit 4, it is considered an American trippel and has made my top ten best beer list. Nice and strong at 9% I was drunk by the time I poured my 3rd pint. I have not seen it for sale near me I live on staten island, but I know Shannon Rose has been stocking it for the las few weeks.

Alchemist Heady Topper

If you're ever in the Stowe VT area, try to get your hands on some Heady Topper. It looks like you can pick up cans in Rutland, too (near Killington).

"The Alchemist Brewery is our new 15 barrel, small production brewery specializing in fresh, unfiltered IPAs. We are currently focused on brewing one beer perfectly: Heady Topper, our flagship Double IPA."

http://www.alchemistbeer.com/

What, nobody mentioned Ithaca Flower Power IPA.
Wonderful stuff with a nice floral aroma.
Tough to find, but I asked my local guy to get it once.
Now he stocks it all the time.
Lenny

Just had a flower power...delicious...... Made my top 5

just had kane's head high last night from ocean, NJ. go buy a growler. it's good. it's a single IPA.

Kane is pretty good. Haven't tried the IPA yet. Cranbury Buy Rite has a great selection of craft beers. about half of the store is all micro brews

Yea, do a strictly double IPA thread!!!

I finally got my hands on some DFH 120! It's pretty delicious, but was a pain to find, and it was way overpriced. I'll probably just stick with the 90 in the future...

Nice- I like the strong showing by the Double Simcoe and ST 2XIPA.
So what do you say Turtle, you gonna start another bracket?;)

ah shit. you serious?

maybe wait till fall. Summer is my more of my weisbeer season.

if people are interested in a wheat beer thread....I might step up. :popcorn:

ah shit. you serious?

maybe wait till fall. Summer is my more of my weisbeer season.

if people are interested in a wheat beer thread....I might step up. :popcorn:

I was half serious. I think by running a bracket you get immunity from ever having to run another-
unless you want to.

As for gauging interest, I'd probably sit on the sidelines and heckle for a weissbier bracket. Just not feeling the wheat beers these days.

For a best of the worst, I'd be in as long as it involved funneling and/or shotgunning, and did not cost me more than $20 to participate.

Back
Top Bottom