The Heckle Report

Besides, Willingboro is such a nice place.
I'm going to go ahead and blame you for anything that happens if I race there, including but not limited to, flat tires, bonking, car accidents and spontaneous combustion.

What do you think @Dutch Frog, wanna drive an extra 30 for hang with the kool kidz?

I'm going to go ahead and blame you for anything that happens if I race there, including but not limited to, flat tires, bonking, car accidents and spontaneous combustion.

What do you think @Dutch Frog, wanna drive an extra 30 for hang with the kool kidz?

I know a few peeps in Will-boro that will gladly keep an eye on your girl and stuff for a 20 spot...

Knowing the two areas, Willingboro really is of no comparison.

You will be safe, just zero reason to go there otherwise.

I don't remember passing you... You must have been in the pit? Bummer, I would have enjoyed the moment. :)

Beard Report:
Almost forgot about this.

I caught myself in the mirror this morning, I think overnight it doubled in volume. I'm happy with the progress.

It may also be the black circles under my eyes enhancing the beard.

Speaking of beards, I saw that Carbone shaved his. I don't know how to process that.

Speaking of beards, I saw that Carbone shaved his. I don't know how to process that.
tumblr_mp47dteRTM1rq794ko1_400.gif

Town Hall sucks.
I've got zero skin in the game, but I like Town Hall. It's close, well run, w/GREAT food (my first Frying Dutchman donut was et there), great spectating and the course is nifty. I had my best race of the year last year with @ChrisG. Our Own Private Idaho. Too few days, too many races. It's like Kramer vs. Kramer with mud.

Back
Top Bottom