six mile run meet up / group rides???

rick81721

nope, this one, but there's probably another segment on Strava, thought someone mentioned getting sub 70mins,
It's the canal to 27 out and back. Beginner pace is around 2hr for those who care, but stopping and waiting attributes to the time.
https://www.strava.com/segments/1114570
That's everything (i.e. full loop) starting from 27. I've never heard it described as the lollipop loop but see it visually.

qclabrat

Seriously, what does insurance have to do with anything? A human body isn't a car, "great insurance" doesn't fix a broken neck! The main reason I am risk averse riding and trail running is I don't want an injury to keep me off the bike/running shoes.
Guess it's the money part. Break a leg, need to pay half of a $10k hospital bill might switch my extracurriculars to pinochle

I'm not gonna lie, as much as I love biking, I refuse to do it if its below 60 or there's going to be a lot of mud. Would rather stay home and watch Netflix.

That said though, if the conditions are right up up for just about anything!

Seriously, what does insurance have to do with anything? A human body isn't a car, "great insurance" doesn't fix a broken neck! The main reason I am risk averse riding and trail running is I don't want an injury to keep me off the bike/running shoes.
LOL... I'm just saying that in case I do get hurt... I'm covered. Some don't have the ability to go out on disability, and then incur a lot of medical calls. Believe me... I go for the ride, not how much air I can grab.

Yup. Hurt is hurt. The insurance just makes sure you don't lose your house. Even though I am "risk averse" I still seem to end up going OTB on a regular basis.:p

IT'S THE SIX MILE DRAGON!
Yes! I am pretty sure I have called it a stegosaurus but after a second glance it does resemble a dragon a bit better.