six mile run meet up / group rides???

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Anybody want to go tomorrow? I have never done the lollipop loop.
9361461F-C04D-4607-81CF-F5DD87A4E9C0.jpeg

Duh.
52B7C5A5-A182-4F3E-BB03-19E970BA2C5D.jpeg

rick81721

Lothar
haha, while we're intro'in. 48 with great insurance, tho being the bread winner, kinda need to be risk adverse. But then again its suppose to be #summerofmountaincreek this year with @Juggernaut, we're just looking not to die or sustain permanent injury...

summerofmountaincreek and risk averse is an oxymoron!

qclabrat

Seriously, what does insurance have to do with anything? A human body isn't a car, "great insurance" doesn't fix a broken neck! The main reason I am risk averse riding and trail running is I don't want an injury to keep me off the bike/running shoes.
Guess it's the money part. Break a leg, need to pay half of a $10k hospital bill might switch my extracurriculars to pinochle

DPLEVY

I'm not gonna lie, as much as I love biking, I refuse to do it if its below 60 or there's going to be a lot of mud. Would rather stay home and watch Netflix.

That said though, if the conditions are right up up for just about anything!

RJ Robinson

Seriously, what does insurance have to do with anything? A human body isn't a car, "great insurance" doesn't fix a broken neck! The main reason I am risk averse riding and trail running is I don't want an injury to keep me off the bike/running shoes.
LOL... I'm just saying that in case I do get hurt... I'm covered. Some don't have the ability to go out on disability, and then incur a lot of medical calls. Believe me... I go for the ride, not how much air I can grab.

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Yup. Hurt is hurt. The insurance just makes sure you don't lose your house. Even though I am "risk averse" I still seem to end up going OTB on a regular basis.:p

IT'S THE SIX MILE DRAGON!
Yes! I am pretty sure I have called it a stegosaurus but after a second glance it does resemble a dragon a bit better.

02camaro

i am interested in group rides as well. i ride normally afternoons and rarely am out on the trails before noon. slow rider with an big unwieldy expensive bike.

DPLEVY

Ok guess its going to be a while before 6 mile is up and running. I think I'm going to hit Allaire this weekend instead if anyone wants to join!

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We'll be sure to post up some rides when it dries out. But honestly every nice weekend day there are plenty of people in the lot to tag along with!

qclabrat

Afternoons are probably the worst times to ride at SixMile. Especially on a nice, sunny weekend. Dawn patrol is where it's at :).
Friday afternoons or early mornings are the only bearable times to ride there for me
Welcome back Kev, done hibernating? haha

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions