six mile run meet up / group rides???

DPLEVY

So I'm 99% sure I'll be out there at least a couple times this weekend and probably every other weekend this season. Does anyone do meet ups or group rides here? I'm usually out riding solo, groups are more fun though!

rick81721

Lothar
So I'm 99% sure I'll be out there at least a couple times this weekend and probably every other weekend this season. Does anyone do meet ups or group rides here? I'm usually out riding solo, groups are more fun though!

If you ride there on a weekend go early or late unless you like being out there with a 1000 other riders

qclabrat

how fast do you ride the lollipop loop? Anyone know what is the current KOM?

DPLEVY

Next time I go i'll definitely post a time and date a few days ahead of time. Seems I'm not the only one who would like to do a group ride. I would say I'm an intermediate level rider with an intermediate level bike. Happy to have any company I could get!

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Next time I go i'll definitely post a time and date a few days ahead of time. Seems I'm not the only one who would like to do a group ride. I would say I'm an intermediate level rider with an intermediate level bike. Happy to have any company I could get!

Definitely post up ahead of time. I think I fit the "intermediate" skill level/pace and I usually ride solo but it would be good to have a riding buddy.

DPLEVY

Definitely post up ahead of time. I think I fit the "intermediate" skill level/pace and I usually ride solo but it would be good to have a riding buddy.

Awesome. I definitely will. I rode last season solo most of the time. Would be pretty cool to form a gang. Call ourselves "Cycles of Anarchy" or some shit.

qclabrat

Keep this thread active and I'll try to make a few
Anyone have summer hours at work and interested in an after lunch ride on Fridays?
Weekends, I like to ride early and prefer up north for the rocks
I normally ride a SS at 6mile cause it's one of the few places an old and slow won't suffer much

qclabrat

I'm 37 years old and my health insurance sucks so I don't get too crazy these days anyway. Id say my pace is moderate. :cool:
haha, while we're intro'in. 48 with great insurance, tho being the bread winner, kinda need to be risk adverse. But then again its suppose to be #summerofmountaincreek this year with @Juggernaut, we're just looking not to die or sustain permanent injury...

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
haha, while we're intro'in. 48 with great insurance, tho being the bread winner, kinda need to be risk adverse. But then again its suppose to be #summerofmountaincreek this year with @Juggernaut, we're just looking not to die or sustain permanent injury...
Yep, that about covers it. :)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions