Please add a controversial issues section.

personally, i think this is GREAT. where does obesity rank in terms of number of deaths / year? i think it's second? that's nuts. something needs to be done to either educate people on how bad fast food is or come up with a viable alternative to them. otherwise we'll all end up zipping though space looking like this:

wall-e-axiom-passengers.jpg

Throwing money at education is fucking joke when its not evenly allocated... The ones that get the most don't do shit with it... Individually we have to want change for ourselves

McDonalds was the main proponent of the Khmer Rouge. And the cause of syphilis.

Throwing money at education is fucking joke when its not evenly allocated... The ones that get the most don't do shit with it... Individually we have to want change for ourselves

not even a little bit disagreeing with ya spence. there is absolutely a cycle that needs to be broken and a paradigm that needs to be shifted.

that said, if i were to guess, i'd say there is a very high correlation between the states/areas with high levels of obesity and education...or lack there of.

not even a little bit disagreeing with ya spence. there is absolutely a cycle that needs to be broken and a paradigm that needs to be shifted.

that said, if i were to guess, i'd say there is a very high correlation between the states/areas with high levels of obesity and education...or lack there of.

u used cycle and shifted cause it is a bike forum....well done.

tastes like chicken

lawyers?

Back
Top Bottom