Please add a controversial issues section.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Please, please, please!! The helmet thread would SO fit in there, as well as health care, the president, the governor, carbon, shoes, and unions. Not to mention the $400k payout to the parsippany PC.

Another board I frequent has "The Dungeon". The crap gets pretty deep and almost anything goes. Tread lightly.

Mtbnj is pretty unique that we never really go crazy with politics or social controversy other than the dumb bike stuff

Discussing politics never goes well. Discussing politics on the internet will go less well.

-Jim.

in the mood i've been in lately, a section like this could get ugly quick.

Wow, but sorta justifiable

I think the chances of the home depot $7hr dickhead with the flag and gate for forktruck hour has a greatr chance of being killed on the job than a cop. So what justifies a buckthirty per year for the next 30 years?

Granted, I wouldnt want to take the cop job, that is unless it included dougnuts, sleep in the patrol car for 6 hours a day, drinking and driving with by buddies and their hookers and cocaine from the drug locker, guns, an opportunity to profile people who should be profiled, smashing people in the head, or that really cool incident recently when they dumped 30 something bullets into the guy with a butter knife. Nah, thats not my cup of tea.

How about the one term senator who now receives life time medical and pension to boot. If you want to start you got to start from the top and break it down to the pee ons.

Back
Top Bottom