Please add a controversial issues section.

controversy in the suggestions section!!!!

29er, ht, clipped in, wearing baggies:sleep:....shorts, not condoms.

headsets.....:popcorn:

I think the chances of the home depot $7hr dickhead with the flag and gate for forktruck hour has a greatr chance of being killed on the job than a cop. So what justifies a buckthirty per year for the next 30 years?

Granted, I wouldnt want to take the cop job, that is unless it included dougnuts, sleep in the patrol car for 6 hours a day, drinking and driving with by buddies and their hookers and cocaine from the drug locker, guns, an opportunity to profile people who should be profiled, smashing people in the head, or that really cool incident recently when they dumped 30 something bullets into the guy with a butter knife. Nah, thats not my cup of tea.

I like this guy.

It's ok, I think he is talking about priests.

no, no. i was talking about white guys in suits. like corporate guys. like NONE of us.

don't even get me started on religion. that won't go well.

no, no. i was talking about white guys in suits. like corporate guys. like NONE of us.

don't even get me started on religion. that won't go well.

What, you dont believe jesus was nailed to a cross to forgive you of your sins? Or is it the little boys thing?

What, you dont believe jesus was nailed to a cross to forgive you of your sins? Or is it the little boys thing?

Oh%2C_the_Places_You%27ll_Go.jpg

It's ok, I think he is talking about priests.

Phew! Damn those priests. Thought he might be throwing stones at Caucasian Illuminati ruling class geezers.

Priests, phooey on them. Always taking vows and laying a major guilt trip on all us naughty folks. Feeling better about cops already.

-W

The food service unions want McDonalds to raise the minimum pay from $7.25 an hour to $15, and tack on pensions and health care. I guess the $1 menu would be more like $3? Oh, and if you dont eat 'that crap', dont worry because subway, starbucks, dunkin donut and the like are in the cross hairs as well.

I can tell you with full confidence that they saw it coming 5 years ago... The trickle down would be devastating...

I can tell you with full confidence that they saw it coming 5 years ago... The trickle down would be devastating...

yes, the US would have to have all the hamburgers made overseas then shipped in by fedex. Much like our textiles, steel, autos, and any other sector weve lost to 'collective bargaining'.

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Tapatalk 2

yes, the US would have to have all the hamburgers made overseas then shipped in by fedex. Much like our textiles, steel, autos, and any other sector weve lost to 'collective bargaining'.

Right and depending what country they are made in would determine the horse meat content.

Right and depending what country they are made in would determine the horse meat content.

A $3 horse meat sandwich will look good once a cup of coffe and a bigmac costs you a twenty.

A $3 horse meat sandwich will look good once a cup of coffe and a bigmac costs you a twenty.

just cause teddy liked horses, we are the only country that doesn't eat them..:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom