OFFICIAL - Post your bicycle workbench area

put a pair per bike in the ceiling(make sure to hit studs), hook rims, ride bike upside down.

take pictures for us

Wait, the damn 2nd hand fish aren't in a pond yet?!?!?!
try to dig a 3 Ft pit on the Watchung mts. Not easy, the other day a rock came off mattock and almost knock my teeth out. I could always get laborers but this project is a labor of love

try to dig a 3 Ft pit on the Watchung mts. Not easy, the other day a rock came off mattock and almost knock my teeth out. I could always get laborers but this project is a labor of love

With all the rain I'd think the digging would be easier. Oh well, might have to wave the white flag and make a raised pond. Some 4x4's and a couple yards of fill dirt... boom, reclaimed garage space.... for bikes.

Future bike workshop/storage area - clean slate
full

C01603F6-D3B3-490D-8544-5DD08A80EF41_zpsbvenswf7.jpg

rainy day yesterday so banged this out. ikea cabinets on closeout, every hook home depot sells and a couple 2x4's, here we is!

Time to get serious about this - heading back to Florida in 2 weeks to start setting things up. What exactly are your bikes hanging from, and is it something you made?

IMG_6091.jpg
IMG_6090.jpg
IMG_6092.jpg
My 10x16 shed I converted into a full shop. It has 220v service, heat, and AC. It even has wifi for my computer. Just needs insulation, walls, and black & white checkerboard tile for the floor. Sorry the pics are a bit distorted, it was a panoramic I cut into three pics because the panoramic was too big to upload.

Back
Top Bottom