NYC PABT Commuters

THIEF THIEF!!

jk... well not really.
I placed a plastic bag over the saddle just in case it rains and someone stole that! Lol
Prolly some damned dog walker!

I'm calling out @hotsauce, just sayin'
I'd love to throw a sticker on there but I avoid PABT like the plague these days. PATH all day over here!

See illustrative pic of me after going through PABT:
Decon-Shower.png

I just might. But the looks I got when I put the tape on the bars were pretty intense. Like the crabby neighbor down the street. Those NYT folks look out for their own, I guess.

I just might. But the looks I got when I put the tape on the bars were pretty intense. Like the crabby neighbor down the street. Those NYT folks look out for their own, I guess.
Wow... I got the opposite impression.
When I was unlocking my bike, my rackmate came. I greeted him with a "how ya doing" and got totally ignored.

If confronted by a cop... I guess you can show them this thread. But nonetheless... wouldn't want you to do anything you are uncomfortable with.

Wow... I got the opposite impression.
When I was unlocking my bike, my rackmate came. I greeted him with a "how ya doing" and got totally ignored.

NYC - you were surprised??

Hey Walt do you think my gps tracker is gonna work or should we pitch in for a new one? I'm in

I did get the hairy eyeball from some folks when I started stickering POSS.
But that could be because I look like an IT nerd on workdays.
I'll pretend to steal it next time.

Back
Top Bottom