NYC PABT Commuters

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Day 11... I think @jmanic has POSS radar.
If POSS gets stolen, i am going to ask u to find it for me.
:thumbsup:

[GALLERY=media, 1295]20170622_080434 by C8N posted Jun 22, 2017 at 8:22 AM[/GALLERY]

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You can run, but you can't hide.

A construction worker came over to check out what I was doing. I expect if I touched your lock I would have caught a wrench.

Mr.Moto

Not willing to spend more than $20 if I keep the frame given that the bike could get stolen at any given time.

Stem, bar and brake levers for that price! Stem and bar are black. Brakes look like this:

guido_3_4.jpg

Shifter is a problem, though. I'd give you a thumbie, but it's for mountain, not road diameter. How many gears are you running?

qclabrat

Stem, bar and brake levers for that price! Stem and bar are black. Brakes look like this:

guido_3_4.jpg

Shifter is a problem, though. I'd give you a thumbie, but it's for mountain, not road diameter. How many gears are you running?
who makes those levers? like the suicide levers of old but much better leverage

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser

guido_3_4.jpg

Running a 7 spd
But where would I get all that for $20?

Last edited:

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Day 12 POSS is a real POS!

@Mr.Moto HA! I'll get in contact with you when POSS comes home for winter maintenance. If u need to get rid of it b4 then, you don't need to hold it on my account.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Day 16 Wet saddle? Bag it!

[GALLERY=media, 1297]20170627_080434 by C8N posted Jun 27, 2017 at 8:12 AM[/GALLERY]
Pro move.
Sorry no sticker today,
forgot to reload my supply.

Top Bottom