NJ CX CUP #2 Lucky Charm Cyclocross

That's the one i'm doing, thank you for the info. I thought it might have been staggered starts/scoring for cat 4 separate from cat 5. Good luck in your race!

Reg closes Thursday night! Get on it if you want to race. The weather will be better than today!

Race me in the Shenanigans race...

1537922616687.png

2 days left to register. Lets see this thing get to 200+ people!!! Ride yer cross bike, rider yer mountain bike, go to a shop and buy a new bike for this event. It'll be one to remember!

Mixing it up with the big dogs I like it!
only race time that works for me..... this will be, um, fun?

weather looks perfect... rain for two days, clear for a day, little more rain possible friday, then mostly sunny on saturday

only race time that works for me..... this will be, um, fun?

weather looks perfect... rain for two days, clear for a day, little more rain possible friday, then mostly sunny on saturday
Lets just say be glad that I was vetoed on the runup I wanted to put in. You're gonna have a blast!

Lets just say be glad that I was vetoed on the runup I wanted to put in. You're gonna have a blast!

Looking forward to this. Off cambers near the bocce fields were good.

Where did you end up putting the the start & finish areas? Is the pavilion between the two baseball fields going to be the Epicenter of Chillax™?

Back
Top Bottom