NJ CX CUP #2 Lucky Charm Cyclocross

Mtbdog

That's the one i'm doing, thank you for the info. I thought it might have been staggered starts/scoring for cat 4 separate from cat 5. Good luck in your race!

xc62701

Reg closes Thursday night! Get on it if you want to race. The weather will be better than today!

Sven Migot

Race me in the Shenanigans race...

1537922616687.png

xc62701

2 days left to register. Lets see this thing get to 200+ people!!! Ride yer cross bike, rider yer mountain bike, go to a shop and buy a new bike for this event. It'll be one to remember!

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mixing it up with the big dogs I like it!
only race time that works for me..... this will be, um, fun?

weather looks perfect... rain for two days, clear for a day, little more rain possible friday, then mostly sunny on saturday

xc62701

only race time that works for me..... this will be, um, fun?

weather looks perfect... rain for two days, clear for a day, little more rain possible friday, then mostly sunny on saturday
Lets just say be glad that I was vetoed on the runup I wanted to put in. You're gonna have a blast!

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lets just say be glad that I was vetoed on the runup I wanted to put in. You're gonna have a blast!

Looking forward to this. Off cambers near the bocce fields were good.

Where did you end up putting the the start & finish areas? Is the pavilion between the two baseball fields going to be the Epicenter of Chillax™?

Top Bottom