NJ CX CUP #2 Lucky Charm Cyclocross

Sven Migot

LCCX Clint 1 FLYER.jpg

xc62701

By the way we have added a shenanigans class. Run what you brung. MTB, fattie, cruiser, tricycle...whatever! Come play at the end of the day. We PROMISE it will be entertaining!

xc62701

It's less than two weeks away now. The extended forecast is calling for some spotty showers and a whole lot of fun at LCCX! Come support our race and see what the buzz is all about.

Register Here!!!

xc62701

This is it. Next Saturday is the event. This Friday we will be on scene setting up our course and it will be a fun one. A little bit of everything. Also for the family we will have access to the basketball courts, tennis courts and a cornhole setup as well. Come out to race, play, heckle, and BYOB!

Also remember the first 25 racers that need a one-day license will get that free! Just register and select the one day license and that $10 will be refunded.

Register Here!!!

Here's some pics of the terrain that awaits.

154CEFBD-4807-4E57-9A5A-1F7E26AD7A9E.jpeg
1D2150D4-F838-419D-898A-39C42AD96F11.jpeg
ED984484-5A1A-493F-A8F6-F40A93629320.jpeg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@xc62701 - if I buy a tent spot, can we drive up to that? One of my concerns is that when we did the race there, there was a pretty good distance between parking & the people area. I was hoping to have a bunch of stuff for race day. How close can I drive in?

xc62701

@xc62701 - if I buy a tent spot, can we drive up to that? One of my concerns is that when we did the race there, there was a pretty good distance between parking & the people area. I was hoping to have a bunch of stuff for race day. How close can I drive in?

I’m double checking that but my plan is to have the tent space buyers park near the pavilion for that exact reason. At the very least you would be able to pickup and drop off between race starts.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’m double checking that but my plan is to have the tent space buyers park near the pavilion for that exact reason. At the very least you would be able to pickup and drop off between race starts.

Cool. I will sit here and wait for you to respond. No rush. I'll just sit here and wait.

1537798757686.png

Top Bottom