Nationals (Natz) role call

Just watched the replay of the elite Men...

That Rear Deraileur.

Anyone else watch the live feed and have it cut out 20 minutes before the end?

I missed the last 20 minutes. I know Hyde won, but damnit that's annoying.

The live feed was flakey all day. I walked away from the computer a few times, so I can't exactly say. @pearl was there for a while. I saw his comments early on.

I watched on the YouTube app on Apple TV. Had to back out and restart 2 or 3 times, but wasn't horrible.

Existential question. The finish is 20 yards farther, you're Driscoll, do you stand up and let Hyde take the win?

I say no freaking way, hammer past and go for it. Especially since the mechanical was due to Hyde crashing.

Existential question. The finish is 20 yards farther, you're Driscoll, do you stand up and let Hyde take the win?
raw

I was watching from the inside of the pro-line. Had a perfect view of the off camber crash. There was HUGE rut on that thing that totally spit Hyde right out. It was pretty amazing to watch that finish. He coasted all the way onto the straight from the pro-line. Croud was GOING FUCKING NUTS!!!!!

Side note, man, seeing J-Pow race kinda hurt. He was riding back in the 20's and the look on his face every lap was bizarre. Everyone around him was turning themselves inside out and he was totally composed looking, frustrated, and almost like he wasn't even trying. Has he said anything yet or interviewed with anyone?

Did he aim for mid-pack from the beginning of the race?

We all knew he wasn't really going into this strong, and no idea if he's all healed. Supposedly with the injuries he couldn't even train. Maybe he felt the need to just ride a safe race and not kill himself especially in those conditions. For him at this point, what's the difference between 10th and 20th? His season is toast, although I wonder if he's going to Europe to do a few races.

He started off far in the back and that is NOT a course where you pick people off. Look at Hyde on his first crash, didn't lose any places as he just held up the line.

Was the hill setup the same way on the prior races? With the High/Low line? All the video/pictures I saw earlier in the week seemed to have everyone taking the same line. Not sure if it's because I wasn't seeing far-away pictures like on the TV feed.

I was watching from the inside of the pro-line. Had a perfect view of the off camber crash. There was HUGE rut on that thing that totally spit Hyde right out. It was pretty amazing to watch that finish. He coasted all the way onto the straight from the pro-line. Croud was GOING FUCKING NUTS!!!!!

Side note, man, seeing J-Pow race kinda hurt. He was riding back in the 20's and the look on his face every lap was bizarre. Everyone around him was turning themselves inside out and he was totally composed looking, frustrated, and almost like he wasn't even trying. Has he said anything yet or interviewed with anyone?

Only saw a IG pic where he was icing his knee.

Was the hill setup the same way on the prior races? With the High/Low line? All the video/pictures I saw earlier in the week seemed to have everyone taking the same line. Not sure if it's because I wasn't seeing far-away pictures like on the TV feed.
There was an option, it kinda varied by conditions. Monday the low was totally ridable, Tuesday it was too muddy, I imaging at some point someone packed in that rut. Maybe the Wednesday racers?

Back
Top Bottom